The Fates Officially Suck

A/N- Okay we all know that Percy can't just call down the fates but I thought it was funny so, DWI.
As per Percy's call, the Fates got their butts down to earth.
" What the Hades do you want Jackson?!" They yelled at said person. He just smirked and said," Oh, all I want to know is if I was blessed by more people than usual, or if this unknown power is related to another damn prophecy. "Welllllll, about that," they answered.
" What did you do?" He questioned.
" It wasn't us, it was the Oracle of Delphi!" They exclaimed simultaneously.
"Okay okay, calm down. What did she prophecies?"
"Why don't you see for yourself?"
" Huh, what does that-" he was cut off by a bright light that took him and his friends to the past.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
___________________________________________________________________________
Percy
"Huh, what does that-" I was cut off by a bright flash. When I was finally able to open my eyes, the first thing I saw was my dad. He looked visibly younger, even though he was immortal. His aura felt younger and a bit more carefree as well. He was walking through a meadow wearing black skinny jeans and a green, v-neck T-shirt. He looked like an exact replica of how I look now. In his hand was his symbol of power, the trident.
He was walking for a while until he reached a cave with writing engraved into the wall. When we say him walk into the cave we ran to catch up.
As we walked in we read the words on the wall. It said, "Beware the Oracle, the words are not what they seem. BEWARE!" I assumed this was the Oracle of Delphi's cave. What I didn't expect was a live person sitting on a stool awaiting my father. When Annabeth reminded me of the past Oracle's host, I instantly remembered the story of the curse Hades set on the Oracle many years ago. Hades had cursed the Oracle because of her prophecy that ended up killing Maria Di Angelo, Nico and Bianca's mother. Before that happened she was alive and well as she was immortal.
My father asked the Oracle a simple question." If I happen to have a child what will happen to him? Will he die by my brother's hand or live a seemingly normal life?" I wish I could tell him all that had happened to me, but I knew not to mess with the past. Especially when an oracle is in the mix..... Anyway, out of the Oracle came green smoke. She spoke with a smooth voice. " The chosen one shall neither live nor die, but suffer a hard life. He will be stronger than everyone before him and have the blood of Olympus run through him. Although his life will be hard, it will not end with death." When the prophecy ended I was completely bewildered. That was confusing nor did it have multiple meanings, it was straight forward and to the point. It looks like everyone was surprised as well.
" Poseidon, why are looking at me like that, my prophecies aren't always confusing?" The Oracle commented.
" Well, they are supposed to be. Apollo himself had mentioned that to me," he answered.
"Well, I guess he didn't know his Oracle as well as he thinks. Now be gone, the next asked awaits."
Poseidon started walking away after a quick nod to Delphi. We hide in the shadows until he passed completely.
" Well, as we all could tell, that prophecy was very straight-forward. The only line that didn't make sense was, He will be stronger than everyone before him and have the blood of Olympus run through him," Annabeth said as we walked back to where the Fates had dropped us. " Why don't we ask the gods to explain when we get transported back to Camp?" I suggested.
" Good idea Kelp Head, let's call the Fates again," Thalia said.
Before I even got a chance to reply, we were flashed back to the present. The only thing was, instead of being at Camp, they landed on......

A/N: Sorry for the extremely late update guys, I had to help prepare for my aunt's gender reveal party as well as dancing for my uncle's anniversary. Sorry and .....Peace-Out demigods.......