The Hearing Part 1

Above is Poseidon's throne room ⬆️⬆️

⚠️PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END⚠️

Reyna

I have been basically silent this whole trip and I have some questions on my mind. Like, why Thalia had a far off look in her eyes as we swam into Poseidon and why we did it realize that a real brain hidden under all that kelp.
As we walked into the throne I noticed Tyson, Percy's cyclops brother, standing next to Poseidon. He was acting like he was his personal bodyguard or something.
"Ah Percy, my boy. How's life?" Poseidon asked once he was seated on his throne.
" Pretty crappy if I do say so myself? Annabeth you agree?" Percy replied sassily.
"Oh, of course, Seaweed Brain. How could I not? I mean we did just learn that you are once again part of a prophecy that was created before you. Plus, we learned about all your secret talents and past as well. As well as your mom's secrets. Who wouldn't say that?" Annabeth noted while looking at all of us while we nodded our heads.
Poseidon looked a bit shocked by our attitudes. But being the calm God he is, all he did was sigh.
" I see you have figured out the details of your ancestors. I wish it wasn't true, but sadly it is. You are the 'Chosen One ' of this world and you are very powerful. You also have an incredibly high pain tolerance because of your blood and the wars you've through. Though that doesn't matter. I don't know why I said taht.," Poseidon said muttering the last part. Percy looked solemn. So did everyone else. We really wanted a different answer. But looks like the Fates aren't on our side this time.
" Wait, why did you say, 'Chosen One of this world'? What other world, other than the Egyptians, and Norse, could there be?" I asked.
After a couple of minutes of thinking Poseidon spoke again, " Okay, hold on this is not my story to tell. Let me call Hecate,"
He closed his eyes and concentrated. After a couple seconds Hecate flashed in.
"Hello young ones..."

A/N- Hey guys, it's been a while hasn't it. There will be a part two of this chapter. And I know it's short, but it isn't nothing soooo... Deal with it😂
Also in the comments, if you guys could give me some suggestions on what to do with this story I am not sure if I should continue with the plot I have, or make a different one based off of your comments. I also would like to know if I should make this a cross over or not. It would be a way to make my story different from the other on Wattpad.
If so tell me in the comments!