We All Know Who Is Right

A/N- Wow am I on a role. Another chapter for the people still interested. Song: " There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of it Yet" by Panic at the Disco. Dam that is a long name.

Percy

As we walked Annabeth and I caught up with the rest of the demigods. Will and Thalia agreed to stay behind and Nico agreed to shadow travel us to the door. Now, all we had to do was wait for the right moment to sneak out. Ron had Harry's cloak tucked in his too-big robes. Hermione and Ron looked a bit nervous but did their best to cover it up. Harry didn't look nervous. He looked determined. Determined to prove himself. Wow, Annabeth was right, he is a lot like me.

We ate dinner, occasionally glancing at the teacher's table to make sure all the teachers were still there. Around 7:30, blue lightning suddenly erupted in the great hall. All the students stared at the lights in awe, teachers a little panicked, wondering where the sparks came from. It was time.

We used our distraction and snuck out. Hermione, Ron, and Harry under the cloak, Nico, and I waited for them to leave before using the candlelight shadow to travel to the corridor on the third floor. We waited a few minutes for the others to arrive. Hermione looked shocked we were there before them but we didn't have time to question it.

As we walked down the corridor we saw someone stumbling around the corner.

"Shoot hide!" I whispered.

We jumped into an empty room waited for the person to pass with bated breaths. The footsteps pounded in the empty hallway, echoing through the walls. It stopped. A few minutes passed.

"We can't wait any longer, we have to go," I said.

"But what if the person is still there?" Hermione asked.

"We will have to take our chances," Nico replied, slipping out the door. We all piled after him but as we turned around we saw Neville staring at us, mouth dropped.

"What are you guys doing here? You can't be here! Gryffindor can't lose any more points!"He exclaimed

"Neville you're here too, you'll make us lose points too," Hermione stated.

"Yeah, but I'm lost! You guys obviously have a reason to be here. I was on an errand for Flitwick and—"

Hermione cut him off. "I'm sorry Neville, truly. PETRIFICUS TOTALUS" She whispered yelled. A dark yellow light spilled out as Neville's arms snapped to his sides. His legs sprang together. His whole body rigid, he swayed where he stood and then fell flat on his face, stiff as a board.

"You petrified him," Ron said stunned.

'Well not exactly, it's a full-body bind," She replied, grimacing.

"Whatever it was, it worked, and we have to go," Harry said, shaking out of his stupor.

We rushed down the hallway, not caring if they made too much noise. As they came upon the door I pulled out my wand.

"I memorized the music spell Annabeth pulled from the library." I said, slowly opening the door. "in musicorum" I whispered. A purple hue shot out from the wand and glided over to the harp standing by the dog. Slowly the strings started to play a gentle piece by Einaudi started playing. We waited for the dog's eyes to droop before rushing inside.

"Where did that harp come from? It wasn't there before?" Harry asked.

"Whoever broke in must have left it there," Nico said.

"Crap!" Ron cursed, inspecting the dog."Its paw is blocking the trap door,"

"Move," I said, shoving Ron to the side.