Love is Weird and Hermione is...

A/N- The song is "Mood" by 24kGoldn and Iann Dior

Thalia

While our housemates were celebrating we snuck out of the dorms and picked up Will before heading to dear old, like really old, Sevvy's office. Percy and Annabeth we discussing this problem while Nico and Will were catching up. I was busy glaring at the paintings we passed. Especially ones kissing. Those disgust me, I even resorted to punching them. Sadly they were enchanted and didn't break. Stupid magic.

When we arrived we saw Snape sleeping on his desk with his greasy hair leaking onto the papers.

"So that what those spots on my paper were!" Annabeth yelled. " I knew it was me or Percy, I don't let Percy near my homework," she finished, mumbling.

"Huh, what?" Sevy said waking up from his wet slumber.

"What's up Sev? Having a nice nap?" Percy taunted.

"Shut it, Jackson, I am not in the mood for your crap," Snape snapped.

Perc snickered, " No problem greaser,"

"Ugh what do you lunatics want now, I am too tired for this,"

"That actually what we wanted to talk to you about," Will spoke up.

"Yeah, Harry, Hermione, and Ron seem to think you cursed Harry's broom and your trying to steal the package and we don't believe you would do that and we can't tell them why," Nico spoke

"Yeah, that makes sense why you can't tell them. But I can tell you that I was chanting the counter curse. Tell me, who was actually cursing Potter?"

"Quirrell," Percy stated.

"Yes, that's correct. I don't know why he would do it but I need you guys to find out before Potter and his group does. He needs to find so you can stop him. You have more experience and you need to protect him. He is the love of my life's child. I don't care that he is also my enemy's child. Protect him."

" Of course buddy, and by the way that mark, that's not what Lilly would have wanted you to do, you know that right," I pointed out.

" I- I know that but I have a plan. Dumbledore knows. I-I have a plan."

We nodded but Percy was looking at him intently. Like he was trying to figure something out. Like he knew that Snape was lying or something worse. Something I can't figure out. He used to do that when he was younger. On his math problems. But this was different, this was bigger. 

Percy

Sevy had just finished explaining and I was about to ask if he knew what was inside the package when I noticed a mark on his left forearm. It was a dark mark. It looked slightly faded but more color was slowly coming back. The dark mark is given to death eater by Voldemort. It's a sign that they are into the dark arts and follow moldy shorts. But why does he have it? Before I could ask him Thalia did. His answer was hesitant and he looked nervous. He was telling the truth about the fact that Dumbeldore knows, or at least he knew. I knew that Snape used to follow Voldemort, but Lilly died he resorted to teaching. He gave up on the dark ways. But with that mark filling something was off. He knew something. I have to find out what.

" Okay guys it's late we should head back to our dorms," Annabeth spoke.

Thalia was glancing at me with a thoughtful, but confused look. She must have seen me staring. I slapped on a satisfied face and started to converse with Annabeth and classes. After a couple of minutes, I felt her stare lift. I was going to tell them both after I spoke to Annabeth. But for now, they don't need to worry.