Percy's Talents and Past

A/N- The song above will be mentioned later in the story. Please listen to it.

Frank
The next morning everyone was eating breakfast in the dining pavilion. There table went quite when Percy walked in, his usual smile on his face.  The seven, and others, looked confused because they thought he would be sad, or at least quiet and reserved. But he sat down and started eating his blue pancakes.
It had been at least 5 minutes since he came to the table when he finally looked at the multiple pairs of eyes that had been staring at him.
"What?" He said completely oblivious to their obvious questions.
"Percy, last night what did you mean by, 'You shouldn't make assumptions about people based off of there facial expression'," Piper said cautiously, observing his face. His smile immediately dropped from his face. Almost as if it was...fake.
" Let's go to my cabin," he said solemnly while getting up from his seat, his pancakes abandoned.
We slowly walked up to his cabin, all quietly pondering over what he could possibly tell us. I knew that whatever it was it would not change the way I look at him, our leader, our glue. He wouldn't change, no matter what.
"Okay, here we go," he muttered before taking a rest and starting, "I said that because it was true. Not everything is as it seems. I am not exactly the happy go lucky guy you know. Sure, I am like that most of the time, but it, at times, is fake. Like back in the dining hall, I know most of you expected me to not even show up to breakfast, and to be shy or something but since a young age I have learned to hide my emotions. At times, I wouldn't and let's just say that got me punished. I will answer questions at the end, but I want no pity okay. It happened and it is in the past," I was a little shocked but nodded nonetheless. Whatever it was, I again knew that it probably wasn't fully put behind him if it had this effect(affect?) on him.
" I had a step-father, before Paul. His name was Gabe Ugliano. Or as I liked to call him, Smelly Gabe. Grover met him once, but he didn't know the full extent of what he did to me. He knew that he was horribly and a drunk, but nothing else. Building on that, Smelly Gabe was never sober, like ever. If he was, it wasn't for long. He came into my life was I was three, but the bad stuff didn't happen until I was five. Okay here goes nothing, I was abused. And yes, I was abused from the ages of 5 to 12. 7 years of physical and mental abuse. I have scars, maybe I will show it to you sometime, not now though sorry," he paused for a second, collecting himself before continuing.
"I had just turned five and my mom was at work even when I came back from school she was still out there working her butt off. She was doing three full time jobs since that no good bast- Gabe didn't do any work whatsoever. All he did was drink and play poker with his goons. Anyway, I had just come home from school and I went straight to my room. I carefully avoided Gabe, at this point I was accustomed to the verbal abuse, but nothing more. I didn't expect anything more. But before I even got to my room, Gabe had grabbed my neck, he -he  slammed me against the wall. I cracked my ribs and screamed. He punched me three times before dropping me on the ground and walked back to the kitchen. I got up and limped to my room. Before he left he told me I couldn't tell my mom, or she would get the same treatment. I had to protect my mom, no matter what, so I agreed and he left. It continued till I vaporized Alecto and wen Ron my first quest. By the way, Medusa's head was returned back to me and my mom used it to make her first art piece. The poker player."
By the end Annabeth was tearing up, she ran to Percy and jumped in his arms. He looked surprised but hugged her back. Before he was as stiff as as stone, but now he relaxing with her in his arms. I suspected there was more to that since he mentioned scars, but I didn't push and neither did anyone else. I figured Leo knew because he suffered similar, but no quite as bad with his foster families. It was common knowledge that he hid his true feelings with jokes. He had gotten better but it was still his main defense mechanism.
"Hey Percy, " Annabeth spoke once she calmed down. "Since we are talking about this, I have recently realized that I have been missing some memories from our time in Tart-tar the pit. Do you have missing memories too. It was before we met B-bob but it just seems weird during that time period," she spoke with curiosity and a slight fear and sadness from the mention of the dark hole and a lost friend.
"Oh ya, about that, that was me. I managed to gather enough energy to manipulate the mist to make you forget what happened during that time period. You see, one of the titans found us and captured us. They were going to torture you, but I stopped them and had them do extra on me so you wouldn't get hurt. They made you watch though I didn't want you do have to keep that memory. Da-Dameson helped me take it away as well. Do you want me to restore it. Please say no...," he spoke in a small voice. None of us knew much about what happened down there, this is the most we have heard and it terrifies me.
" N-no don't. But, PERSEUS JACKSON HOW DARE YOU SAVE ME AGAIN. HOW MANY TIMES HAVEI TOLD YOU, I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF," she shouted in a joking, sort of thankful voice. It was weird but it released the tension. Everyone laughed.
"Well, Wise Girl, your going to have to deal with it, cause I am sure it will happen a million times over.,"
"I am sure your right Seaweed Brain. Plus, I have saved your life many times before so I is even," she replied smirking.
We  were all about to leave when Nico decided to comment on something.
"Hey Percy, I know you can sing. How about you sing for us," he said with a sly smirk.
"How do you, ohh. I sang to you when you had those nightmares,"
"Ya, you sang in ITALIAN. My mother tongue and you sang my favorite song,"
"Right well I might as well explain that too. I can speak Italian because my mom taught me, Leo taught me Spanish while we were patrolling, Piper taught me general French, and I learned more on my own. Plus you guys know I can speak Greek and Latin. So ya,"
We are stared at him before shouting at him to sing something. He reluctantly agreed. Percy ran to a random bunk  and pulled out a sleek, beautifully designed guitar. It had hand drawn pictures and patterns on it. It was colorful and bright. If looked like Percy did it himself. I should ask him about it.

 He go comfortable and was about to say something when 12 gods walked into his cabin

"We heard you were singing and we decided to see your 'wonderful' voice for ourselves," Apollo said with a knowing grin.

Percy just sighed and said, "Ya sure why not, the sing I will be singing is Superheroes by the Script,"

" All the life she has seen

All the meaner side of me

They took away the prophet's dream
For a profit on the street now, she's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow his life he's been told
He'll be nothing when he's old
All the kicks and all the blowsHe won't ever let it show 'cause he's stronger than you know
A heart of steel starts to grow when you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power when you've fought for it all your life
You've been working every day and nightThat's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into powerOh-oh, oh, ohOh-oh, oh, oh
All the hurt, all the lies
All the tears that they cry
When the moment is just right
You see the fire in their eyes 'cause he's stronger than you knowA heart of steel starts to grow when you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power when you've fought for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's how a superhero learns to flyEvery day, every hour, turn the pain into power (power, power, power, power, power)Every day, every hour turn the pain into power(Power, power, power, power)Every day, every hour turn the pain into power
She's got lions in her heart
A fire in her soul he's a got a beastIn his belly that's so hard to control'
Cause they've taken too many hits, taking blow by blow
Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode
She's got lions in her heart
A fire in her soul he's a got a beastIn his belly that's so hard to control'
Cause they've taken too many hits, taking blow by blow
Now light a match, stand back, watch them explode when you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things right
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power when you've fought for it all your life
You've been working every day and night
That's how a superhero learns to fly
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power (power, power, power, power, power)Oh, yes (power, power, power, power)Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power(Power, power, power, power) Ooh, yeah
Whoa (power, power, power, power)
Every day, every hour, turn the pain into power when you've been fighting for it all your life
You've been struggling to make things rightThat's how a superhero learns to fly

"Wow Perce, that was amazing. Your voice might rival mine!" Apollo screamed.
" Yeah he's right Seaweed Brain, that was fantastic,"  I think you can guess who said that.
" Really, do you think so?" Percy questioned.
" YES!" They all yelled." Okay okay, no need to yell."
After a couple more minutes of chatting they all left to start their daily activities and the gods went back to Olympus.

A/N- YAY! That was a nice long chapter. I am sorry if the scenes might not connect, only if they seem to like it though. It was not meant to happen. Just go with it. Okay, see you next time on, " Percy Jackson's Past". Peace-out demigods.