Exams, The Plan, and Fluff

A/N- This chapter is longer than the other. Enjoy!

Song: " Derniere Danse" by Indila

Thalia

Exams are terrible. Curse Athena, I always disliked her, now more than ever. We had been given special quills for the written exams. They prevent cheating so I can't even copy of off Annabeth or even Percy for that matter. I probably wouldn't be able to read his handwriting but he is better at this than I am. Don't tell him I said that. He will never let me live it down. Each classroom was sweltering hot and it didn't help that we had practical exams as well. Our first was charms. Shortie called us in one by one to see if we could make a pineapple tap dance across a desk. Nico had went first and came out with his wand in the air, the pineapple dancing away from the desk and onto Will. It had legs and little hands that messed up Golden boy's hair. Will had tried to act mad but one couldn't stay mad at a dancing pineapple.

Our next practical was with McGonagall. We had to to turn a mouse into snuffbox, points were giving for how pretty the box was, but it was taken away if the box had some animals parts left, like whiskers.

Sevvy made everyone nervous as he breathed down our necks while we made our Forgetfulness potion. I think he laced his breath with the dam potion because I couldn't remember a single ingredient in the potion. At one point I glanced at Harry during Potions and saw him rubbing his head. I think his scar was still bothering him, but he hadn't mentioned it so I wasn't going to ask until it became a problem.

Our last test was History of Magic, and it was the absolute worst. It was one hour of answering stupid questions about batty old wizards who'd invented self-stirring cauldrons. When it was finally over I couldn't help but cheer with everyone else. Hecate's dam spell may have give me more information about this world but I still had trouble with these tests. Supposedly I knew it all but tests stress me out and I tend to forget everything I studied.

"That as far easier than I thought it would be," the brainiac said. " I needn't have learned about the 1637 Werewolf Code of Conduct or the uprising of Elfric the Eager."

" You also needn't have made us learn it as well ," I grumbled annoyed by her chipper attitude. How does she get off taking exams? She even went through the exams after taking them. That made me ill just thinking about it and it seems Ron felt the same. His face scrunched up as Hermione went over the test out loud, making all of us relive the terrible moments of answering those questions. Pure torture I tell you.

To relieve ourselves of the hard day we flopped down by the lake, under a large willow tree.

"No more studying," Ron begged. "I can't take any more of this. We have week off and I'd like to enjoy it."

Hermione rolled her eyes but obliged, setting down her papers. Harry was still massaged his head, eyes scunched pain.

"Exams get to you that much Harry? Does your head hurt from all the questions?" Percy asked, smirking.

Harry shook his head, eyes snapping open.

"I wish I knew what this means!" He burst out. " My scar has ben aching ever since we saw the unicorn!"

" Go to Madam Pomfrey then," I suggested.

"I'm not ill, I think it is a warning. Like how it started paining before we saw the creature. It means danger is coming."

I couldn't bother to get worked up, it was too hot.

" Harry relax. Dumbledore will protect the stone. As long as he is hear the stone is safe. If you remember Old Voldie was only afraid of one wizard. Dumbledore." Percy said, attempting to calm him down. We all know something bad was going to happen, but no one had the energy to deal with it now.