What The...

Recap: We were flashed to another even in the past . The only thing was, they weren't at camp, they were at...

Percy

We landed on Mount Tamalpais.
" Why the hades are we here?" My friends and I yelled to the sky.
" BECAUSE!" They snarkily answered. God's I hate the Fates, they just love to ruin my life. "Whatever they did, it is best if we just follow them, Seaweed Brain," Annabeth commented.
" She's right, but when is she not," Jason noted. As we walked into the fog we heard voices that sounded suspiciously like someone we knew along with a slightly less familiar voice. When we arrived upon their conversation I quietly gasped, along with my friends. The two people were my mentor and my mother.
" Chiron, are you absolutely sure my son is destined to that prophecy. I don't think I want my little boy to be constantly in fear of what comes after him next . I want him to live a normal life. I know it isn't possible, but I want to make sure what I am hearing is correct." My mom said.
" Yes, your son is destined for this life. He will overcome all of his tasks and hard times. I cannot tell you more, but just know you know he will live a life longer than the average demigod, but full of hard tasks. Now, I must bid you farewell. Bye Sally. " Chiron replied.
I was thoroughly shocked by the outcomings of this trip. I was hoping I had nothing special about me, just like my step-father had told me...
(A/N- The next scene is what he thinks of while processing the information given)
-----_----------_-_-----_------_----_--_
TRIGGER WARNING. ABUSE SCENES COMING UP⚠️☠️ Cursing might be included.....

"Shut up you ungrateful child!" Gabe shouted at me one day when I came back from school a minute late." I give you everything you stupid, worthless piece of crap. I let you live in my house and eat my FOOD-" No he doesn't, I rarely get FED-" I think he should be taught a lesson." He walked to the kitchen and brought back a sharp butcher knife. My eyes widen as he ripped off my shirt and started carving painful words onto my back. It read, Worthless, Brain Boy, Miscreant, and many other horrid words. When he finally stopped, my back and the floor was covered with my bright red blood and well as small pieces of chipped of flesh. And after looking at me with an accomplished look on his ratty face, he stalked back to the sofa, leaving me on the cold ground unable to move.

----_-_-_--_------------_-_--------_---
TRIGGER SCENE DONE👍🤕

Looks like I was wrong....

A/N- I know if was a short chapter, but at least I wrote something.....