Arrival

Song: Pain is my Best Friend by Narrows North. This had no connection to this story. I just like the song, thought I'd share it.

Thalia

I walked back to my cabin with Nico. We were conversing on what we were going to do about our quest.

" So Nico, guess you are going to be even shorter than you now eh," I joked.

He scowled, " And you are still going to be as stupid as you are now so I guess nothing's changed," He replied snarkily. I growler and lunged at him. His face when from triumphant to downright scared. A dryad ran past me before I could get a hold of his jacket and Nico took that as a sign to escape. I sprinted after him until he got into his cabin and slammed the door in my face.

" Owww Death Breath? What was that for!!" I screamed at him from my comfy spot of the floor. (*sarcasm intended*)

" You were chasing after me. I did the logical thing and locked myself in a safe place," He replied. He sounded like he was talking to-

"HEY! I am not a little kid dumbo!"

"Oh really, I hadn't noticed," I heard his muffled reply as he walked further into his cabin.

"Urgh!! Nico, one day you might find yourself bleeding out on the floor of your wonderful safe place with no one to help you." I heard his laugh and a thump. Looks like he started packing. I probably should too. I will have more time to kill little death breath if I do.

"What do you mean Thals, I'll be right there beside him to make sure he dowsn't due by the hands of his wonderful cousin ." I heard Will, Nico's cheery boyfriend comment while walking out of the cabin. (Looks like that thump wasn't his bag after all.) He, with some difficulty, walked over my limp body that happened to still be on the floor....

Percy

Annabeth and I walked  back to my cabin to pack. She kept a lot of her stuff in my cabin for obvious reasons. As we walked I asked Annabeth what we should bring to Hogwarts.

"Hey Annabeth what should we pack in our trunks," I questioned

"Extra weapons, ambrosia, nectar, our wands when we get them, obviously our clothes, and our textbooks and robes we will get in Diagon Alley tomorrow."

" Yikes. How are we going to fit all that in this tiny trunk," She smirked and started walking out of the cabin. I followed her until we came upon the Hecate Cabin. She knocked and requested for Lou Ellen. Oh I know what she is going to do.

" Hey Lou, can you do us a favor?" Wise Girl asked

" Sure Annabeth what's up." She replied.

" Can you enchant our trunks so they can carry an unlimited amount of things?"

" Yeah no problem, I do this all the time." We walked back to my cabin and Lou enchanted our bags. I called everyone else here so they could do the same thing. After Lou Ellen finished they headed back to their cabins and we started packing. I gathered the ambrosia, nectar, last minute unicorn draught that Nico reminded me of. Annabeth stocked up on weapons for everyone as well as her clothes. We brought both winter and summer clothes seeing as we won't be able to come back here for any of our belongings. Before we finished backing I snuck my drawing book into it. I wanted to be able to draw our adventures like I had for the past ones. One of my recent ones were of Nico and Mrs.O' Leary after the war spending some quality time with each other. It was quite cute. I happened to be in a tree abve the spectacle drawing a picture of the magnificant sunset.