#BLM

Okay this isn't an update but I need everyone to know about this.

Thousand of black men, women, and children are being brutally murdered and disrespected because of a skin color. They are being blamed for crimes they didn't commit because of their skin. They are the first ones people point to when in a bad situation. This has been going on for decades and it needs to stop. I know some people support #AllLivesMatter and it is true, but all lives can't matter until black lives matter.
I don't understand why a white person can use a black pen or paint color as if it is the most normal thing in the world and they can't talk, interact, or respect black people as if it is the most normal thing in the world. I just can't comprehend that. Plus, police, when they start their career, swear to protect ALL people and aren't meant to do harm unless it is self defense. George Floyd was not attacking, not insulting, not doing anything to make the police need to reprimand him, yet they still did it. In fact they went far enough to attack an unarmed , not dangerous man; slam him into the rock hard pavement and out their whole body weight on his neck effectively cutting of his air supply and in the end killing him. This has happened to so many people and it isn't right. 

Also, if you take the Skelton of a black man or women and compare it to the Skelton of a white man or women,it is the same. Some differences could be the structure or height but otherwise there is not difference. All some people see is the outside, something that is put on display for everyone to see. What is on the inside matter. Not looks or skin. Who you are matters. Good or bad. Nice or mean. Murder or pacifist. Doesn't matter. We are all humans. We live in the same planet. We drink the same water. Walk on the same ground. Breathe the same air. I don't GET why we have to seperate  people with a specific skin color  from others with a more "natural" and "normal" skin color.

Now if you don't support black lives matter, OKAY that is your choice. But don't comment on people's stories or post's bad things about them or their people. Keep your comments to yourself.

 Keep your comments to yourself