A Trip to the Past

Recap: A very long recap
Annabeth
Oh, Hades! Percy why do you have to be part of so many prophecies!" I thought as I walked towards Percy. I gave him a sweet kiss and intertwined our fingers together. We were walking up to Percy's cabin. We had gotten our list of items from the big house, but we hadn't read them. Both our minds had too much information stuffed into it today. Percy's face showed it. He was mulling over all the new data he was given today. I am sure everyone was. That's why when we entered our cabin I didn't say anything. I just quickly changed and got into bed. Percy did the same and wrapped his arm around me. I sighed and relaxed into his warm embrace. This calmed him down seeing as he tightened his arms around me and drifted off into a dream-filled sleep. I soon did the same.

Annabeth
I woke up to screaming, PERCY!

" Percy, Percy wake up. It just a dream, I am alive, we are okay, we're safe." I hugged him, tears were streaming down both of our faces. I heard the door open with a creak. It was Nico and Thalia. They both came up and hugged us.

" Pinecone Face, I thought you swore not to do this kind of stuff," Percy commented after calming down.

"And he's back!" Nico commented with fake enthusiasm. We laughed and got out of bed. It was 5:30 and none of us were going back to sleep. Thals and Neeks went back to their cabins to get ready for the day. We were going to go to beach with Will, Piper, Leo, and Jason . ( Hazel, Frank, and Reyna went back to Camp Jupiter.). I said if would take our mind of the upcoming quest.

As we got to the shore we started to undress. I was wearing a cute black halter sports bikini. Piper was wearing black bikinis with straps in multiple places. Nico's shorts had black skulls on it, while Will's was bright yellow. Percy's had waves on it and Jason's was pink with little lightning bolts on it. Thalia's bikini had a simple purple galaxy design and Leo's had yellow on orange flames on the bottoms of black swim shorts. I am surprised Thalia's it doesn't say, " Death to Barbie" or something like that.

Annabeth⬇️⬇️

Piper⬇️⬇️