New Power

A/N- this is the second update of the day. The song is, " Heroes(we could be) by Alessio
Will
**Dream**
I was in an all black room. In there I saw A slight outline of a person. The person looked like they were kneeling. I walked closer and made the faint outline of a female body with chains attached to her arm. I used a power I recently acquired for my kart in both wars. My hand lit up as a ball of pure sunlight formed in my hand. Normally staring at this for too long would burn your eyes, but because of the intense darkness and the flat that it is a dream, it acts as a powerful flashlight. I pointed my hand toward the figure. I gasped as I saw the tired, sweating face of Hecate, the very same Hecate that sent us on this quest. She spoke my name is a strained, raspy voice. I had long ago learned to control my dreams so I summoned a class of nectar and ambrosia to give to her. I poured the nectar down her throat and gently put the ambrosia square in her mouth. She swallowed and let out a steady breath.
"Will Solace, I appreciate that but I gave something important to tell you. The others are here but since they can't control their dreams as you can, they can't see you. Could you please give them a bit of knowledge on how to do it. Or at least make them appear," she spoke.
I nodded at closed my eye. I imagined Thalia, Annabeth, and sNico appearing by my side. When I opened my eyes the first person I saw was Percy. He didn't look as surprised to see me as the others did. I guess he has more experience with dreams than the others. We turned to she ate once more.
"Thank you Will, now the person that gave you the quest was me, but I was being controlled. It was pretty obvious since I wasn't' acting like my wonderful self at all," Percy and Thalia scoffed at that, and stared at Hecate in mild disbelief. I just realized how a like they are. The hair is the same between all three of the Greek big three children. Their personality was alike in the sense that they would do anything for friends and family. The real difference is that Thalia has a big temper and Percy is calmer and more stable. Plus, their eyes and powers are complete opposites.
"As I was saying," she spoke gain after finishing he staring contest with the two look alikes, " I am not completely sure who took control of me, but it is either on of Percy's many enemies or a new power. I feel as if it is both. The experience of being controlled that way felt a bit like the Imperius curse, but normally that wouldn't hold me, or any person with godly blood in them. The only reason that this could have worked is if a Greek spell was used on me. I have a feeling the old evil of the Wizarding world has joined forces with an old evil from our side. You must be prepared. Listen in classes, watch out for suspicious behavior. You must look closely and everyone. You will get more familiar with your surroundings later in the ye-" she started to crackle and break up. We were waking up.
"Remember, no everyth s as t se." That was all we got before we awoke in the real world.
**Dream End**
I woke up to Ernie shaking me, saying we were late for breakfast and only had fifteen minutes until class started. I bolted awake, jumping when I heard a protesting 'mew' coming from the end of the bed. Whoops, I guess Nikki was sleeping on my chest. I quickly showered before ending downstairs to grab a fruit before History if Magic.
***After History if Magic, During Herbology**
"Hey Nikks," I spoke while sitting in the empty spot beside my secret boyfriend. No one knew of our official relationship, but everyone had their suspicions. Especially Jason, he kept smirking at us in a, " I know your secret," type of way.
Nico jumped a little, clapsing his heart before blurting our something in Italian,"Volontà di Dio, non spaventarmi così!"( English-"God's Will, don't scare me like that,)What he didn't know was that Italian was the language of music as well as love, so he responded in a joking tone, "Oh mio Dio, nico di angelo, spaventato!" ( English- "Oh my gods, Nico di Angelo, scared!") I laughed at his shocked expression. At that moment our Herbology teacher and my bead of house, Professor Sprout, walked in. She clapped her hands and the class quoted down.
"Okay class, today we will be going over devil's snare and its properties. We will be learning how to deal with them next week as well as using the spell that destroys them. Now, devils snare is a magical plant..." I knew I should have listened to her, I would eventually, but I need to talk to Nico about the dream and us. He seemed to have the same idea, or at least one of them, seeing as he was already looking at me. I started speaking in hushed Greek prompting the others to listen in. Professor Sprout didn't even notice, she was too busy explaining the plants abilities and answering students questions.