𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

Trigger Warning:
this chapter contains content that can trigger readers. i'm not going to be descriptive when said thing happens (bc that's just too far) but i am warning you all in advance. there will be a second warning when it comes up though. there's also 3 POVS in this chapter so make sure u pay attention to the bold names so that u don't get confused!

SAIDA
TW: mention of an E.D.

"Why you not dancing gang?" Zion asked. She got me to come to some kickback but since I didn't know anyone here but her, I was stand-offish.

"I don't know how to dance and there's no one here that I'm friends with other than you," I brung my cup of fruit punch to my lips. "But go ahead and have your fun."

"I can't have fun when you're over here all lonely," She plopped down next to me, tossing her hand over me. "Talk to mama."

"I'm not lonely, just don't want to dance."

"Well, I still won't leave you." She shrugged, leaning her head on my shoulder and cuddling up to me.

"I kind of want you to. You don't have to go too far into the crowd but I don't want you to miss out on fun because I'm not having any."

"We can go home," She grabbed her purse as I looked around, squinting once I saw a familiar face near the fridge talking to a girl that seemed a little younger than us.

"Hold on." I stood up and fixed my dress, making my way over to them, listening in on their conversation.

"Where are your clothes, Aniyah?!"

"On my body! It's cute, ain't it?"

"No. You look—"

"Hey!" I placed my hand on Mekhi's shoulder and he looked back at me quickly.

"Hey, Saida..since when did you leave your house?" He furrowed his eyebrow and I could see Aniyah sneak away from the corner of my eye.

"Since now, why were you just being so hard on her?" I leaned against the counter.

"She dressed like a fucking hooker, I know you saw that outfit."

"I think she looked cute, I dunno maybe it's just me." I shrugged.

"It is just you, she don't even got that outfit at home so I don't know how the fuck she got it."

"Let her wear it, it's cute and plus it's too late to change out of it now anyway. Relax, you seem tense."

"I'm not tense at all." He grabbed my fruit punch from me, my eyebrows furrowing immediately after as I watched him drink it.

"You know that's not sanitary, right?"

"You right," He gave it back to me, wiping his mouth before looking at me up and down. "You look great."

"Thanks! I decided that if I'm going to go out for once then I might as well look good doing it, right?" I asked, laughing lightly.

"Mhm. You definitely look good."

"Saida!"

Turning around, I locked eyes with Xavier, one of the guys who played for the football team. He made his way over to us and tossed his arms over my shoulders.

"You been distant." He pulled me closer to him. I shook my head and looked over at Mekhi who was looking between both Xavier and I.

"I haven't. We just don't really have anything to talk about, plus we don't hang out."