𝐭𝐰𝐨

SEASON TWO, EPISODE TWO:
YOUNG DUMB & BROKE

SAIDA saadiq

whyh8saida

Liked by d1khi and 54 otherswhyh8saida and she ain't have to like my pic, i bet her nigga heart it!View all 10 comments

whyh8saida and she ain't have to like my pic, i bet her nigga heart it!
View all 10 comments

d1khi Best ❤️
whyh8saida love ya 💕 @d1khi
4 minutes ago

"You sure my pictures look good?" I ask Zion again. She lifts her head off of Zaire's chest and nods her head.

"Those look good, don't delete them."

"You see his comment?" I pointed to it. It wasn't much but it was good enough to feed into my delusion.

I was going to get him back, I don't care who didn't like it.

"I should've replied with the cat laughing emoji."

"Why?" Zaire spoke up, eyebrows knit together.

"Girl, because my pussy laughing!" I say as if it was obvious, his face quickly turning up.

"I'm not a girl..and nobody wanna hear about that lil' ass pussy laughing." He jokes, making Zion slap his chest.

"What Glo say?" I ask Zion before going to repeat the lyrics. "Pussy fat as hell, they thinking it's a dick or some!"

"Oh, word?" I heard a familiar voice from behind me. I slowly turned around, facing Mekhi who had a red solo cup to his mouth.

"You should know—drinking already?" I quickly try to switch the subject.

He swishes whatever mixture is in the cup around before putting it up to me, showing that it was halfway gone. "Mhm, want some?"