𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

SEASON TWO, EPISODE ELEVEN:
PITY PARTY

LUCKY mishallon

"Ma, come on, bruh." I groan, throwing my head back as she walked over to someone else. Church had ended fifteen minutes ago and she was still chatting about nothing.

"Boy, hush. You ain't in no rush!"

"I'm tired." Evangeline complained, holding onto my hand tightly.

"Shush! Y'all will be fine." She says, finally greeting the elderly people she had came over here to talk to. "Loretta, Manuel, so nice to see y'all! These are my kids, Lucky and Evangeline. Mon'Trell was sick so he's with my sister right now."

I wave politely, Evangeline following behind me with a shy wave.

"They look so sweet and put together, wow!"

"Thank you, ma'am." I respond, pulling my phone out of my back pocket, letting my mother finish her conversation.

IMESSAGE
Cadence
i'm over near the bathroom. come to the family one though and be quick

+1 (216) 863-7492
I got some more shit for you baby boy! Come ASAP - Pops

Saida
i do not be lying lmaoo i wanna see you i said that already

I suck my teeth reading Saida's messages, she could say she was serious all she wanted but deep down I had a feeling that she didn't want me and was just using me to get over Mekhi.

I just be tryna be cool with her too because I don't want her to think I'm using her, but it's so hard to control my urges when she's around.

Mekhi wouldn't try to fuck with my ex, though. So I can't even do him like that.

I reply to Pops text, telling him that I'd be there later on before putting my phone back in my pocket, leaning over to my mom. "Ma," I whisper.

"You see I'm talking, boy."

"That's all you been doing all day." I mumble under my breath. She really pissed me off with all of the unnecessary talking.

"What you say?" She turned around.

"Nothing. I ain't said a word." I say, remembering Cadence's message. "I'm about to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, make sure you don't take too long. After this I'm leaving, I'm hungry."

"Alright." I nod. "Nice meeting y'all."

I walk off and head back into the church, since so many people stayed back to chat in the parking lot, there was no one in the inside of the church.

I made my way to the family restroom and knocked on it rhythmically, gaining some words from Cadence. "Who is it?"

"It's me." I respond, the door opening shortly after.

She welcomed me in to the tight bathroom, sitting on the sink as I shut the door and made sure to lock it.

"You in a suit just really turns me on." She gets straight to it, my eyes widening a little.