𝐭𝐞𝐧

SEASON TWO, EPISODE TEN:
JUST US

ZION baker

"You want me to be some pillow talking ass nigga so bad." Zaire says as he paces across my room, tossing popcorn in his mouth as Mudd Baby played lowly from my speaker.

I hated letting him play his music on the speaker, it always got super urban in here.

It goes from Summer Walker to Rio in the matter of ten seconds, like okay. Clearly we get ghetto!

"Nooo! Just tell me what you know, bae. We can see if our stories add up."

"He said they kissed at the park." He continued pacing the floor.

"That's it?"

"Yesss."

"Well," I sat up straight. "Saida told me that she kissed Lucky and he kissed back and he almost turned into a DJ but he eventually stopped because he thought about Mekhi."

Zaire stopped walking. "He ain't tell me all that."

"They get down apparently."

"Saida here?"

"No, Mekhi asked her to come with him to get an oil change and some other shit so she went."

"Shaking my head."

"I don't know why. Saida is single. I mean, yes, it's wrong but this is Mekhi's karma. He strung her around when he didn't know what he wanted and now she's doing the same he can't really be mad."

"I feel bad though, bruh. The situation ain't got shit to do with me but I'm the middle man basically because I know what went down with Lucky and Saida and I know how Mekhi feel about her so it's just all bad."

"You think she gone tell Mekhi? Or you think Lucky gone do it?"

"I don't think either one of them gone say nothing but I think he gone find out on his own and when he find out on his own it's gone be way worse. I think it'll be better if one of them says something."

"What'd you say to Lucky?"

"I told his ass that the heart wants what it wants."

"Why would you say that?"

"What did you say to Saida?"

"I told her that it's her life but she can't be mad at whatever the outcome is."

"My homeboys about to be beefing over pussy this shit is insane. We the greatest three man of all time and this is how we ending?"

"The greatest what?" I question. "When was the last time y'all had a three man?"

"What? Zion, bae, focus."

"I'm focused."

"You not."

"Nigga what three man's you been going on because we been together for like five months so I'm lost."

"And it's gone stay that way if you don't lock in. We having a conversation, old three man's don't matter no more."

"Sure they don't."

"I'on know though, man. I don't want nobody beefing over little shit but I know how Mekhi get over Saida. The nigga don't want nobody else to have her."

"Can't nobody else have Saida but he could let somebody else have him? Yeah, okay. Niggas are strange."

"His thinking is just different. When you take a girls virginity and you actually care about her? You don't want nobody else to have what's yours."