𝘵𝘦𝘯

go vote for me, thanks. i'm trying to update this book more so go read and comment please, thanks!

 i'm trying to update this book more so go read and comment please, thanks!

ZION

"Man, stop talking to me!" I heard Leila's voice from my room, I assumed she was arguing with my mother because since she'd been expelled that's all she found herself doing.

"Go up there and write that fucking report! You have no respect, that's why you got expelled dumb ass!" My mom screamed up the stairs.

"I hate you!" Leila yelled back before she has came into my room, shutting the door behind her. "Your mother is annoying."

"I know, but you have your moments too." I sat up in the bed and stared at her. "Y'all act just alike, it's just the fact that neither one of y'all see it."

"Whatever, I don't act like that weird ass woman." She flopped down on the bottom of my bed.

"You do, you are quite literally one of the only people that can't see it." I leaned back, opening up my workbook for my Personal Finance class. I went back to school tomorrow but I could barely work, the doctor still hadn't called with my results yet and the weekend was basically over.

"Mhm," She looked up at me. "What's that?"

"Homework, something that you have when you're still enrolled in school." I joked, making her roll her eyes.

"I'm not technically expelled. There's always a chance that I could go back."

"You haven't even started on the paper to make the school consider allowing you back." I explained. "Has Venus started?"

"I don't know, she hasn't been talking to me much. She said she's trying to focus on getting her friendship with Salome back on track and she can't do that with me being involved." She said, from that I could tell she was a little hurt.

Venus was her only close friend, her and Salome got along but it wasn't like they'd have sleepovers or get on the phone like she and Venus did. The only other semi-close friend she had was Aniyah, Mekhi's little sister. I'm not sure how they even clicked.

They were friends for a decent amount of time, probably since their freshman year. Aniyah changed Leila, I wasn't one to blame another person for someone's actions, but Leila was never into any drama until she got close with Aniyah--clearly, she was the issue.

"Can you blame her?" I asked, I didn't really think this was a situation in which you could play the blame game.

"I mean, no? But, at the same time the video literally only got out because she was recording Salome getting head in the first place. She sent it to me, it's not like she couldn't have just hung up the phone like any normal person."