𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

SEASON TWO, EPISODE SIXTEEN:
N SIDE

ANIYAH sinclair
april — spring semester

d1khi

Liked by whereisaniyah and others d1khi Used 2 Ask Bro For A Dub, Now I'm Making Blues 😮‍💨View all 67 comments

d1khi Used 2 Ask Bro For A Dub, Now I'm Making Blues 😮‍💨
View all 67 comments

jocelynamiraa ❤️

whereisaniyah cbfw twin

Lying my ass off. He can be fucked with.

"I got ice cream!" I slip my phone into my back pocket, walking into the barber shop, seeing Amaru sweeping up his station. "Hi, honey."

"Hey," He says, greeting me with a kiss. "Where you get that from?"

"Cold Stone," I scooped some up and held it up to his mouth. "Hm, try it."

Opening his mouth, he allowed me to put the spoon in so that he can taste it. "Good, right?"

"Mhm." He nods. "Almost tastes as good as you."

"Can you chill?" I whisper, trying to fight the smile that was tempted to creep up on my face.

"My fault." He laughs it off as I sit down in his chair. "You want a temp fade?"

"You can freestyle."

"I know y'all ain't in here loving on each other in my damn shop!" Andre comes out of the back, making Mari roll his eyes in annoyance. "Ain't even done sweeping."

"Man," He waves him off. "I ain't got nobody. Let me have some alone time with my lady."

"Go in the back with that, don't scare off customers."

He grabbed my ice cream from me and reached for my hand. "C'mon."

Grabbing his hand, we made our way to the back of the barbershop where there were lockers and a couch with a TV that displayed some football game. It was nice back here, and part of it reminded me of my dad's old man cave.