𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

SEASON TWO, EPISODE THREE:
NOBODY GETS ME

SAIDA saadiq

The worst part about losing your virginity to someone you aren't in a relationship with is the fact that no one tells you about the feeling afterwards.

I can't talk to Zion about it because she feels like I shouldn't have done it in the first place, which is valid, but I don't want to hear it.

I can't talk to my parents.

And I definitely can't talk to Mekhi, because he's been playing house with Makiya since then.

Maybe it was all just a drunken mistake. Maybe I should pretend like it didn't happen, it seems like that's what he's doing anyway.

I don't know how I feel inside. I feel a little used, but a part of me feels like Mekhi wouldn't use me. He knows me too well, why would he use me?

I sat in the bathroom of the school, sitting down on my book bag as I stared at the writings on the stall doors. I didn't know what to do or how to feel and I hated that.

"Yes, Nay! He asked me to homecoming this morning, it was sooo cute," I heard Makiya's familiar voice boom through the bathroom.

I grabbed my charger out of the wall that I was sitting against, still being nosy so that I could hear her conversation. "It was some Drake songs, all like—wait,"

I started gathering all of my stuff when she popped up from the other side of the wall that blocked you from seeing directly into the bathroom.

"Oh! Hey, Saida." She smiles, I fake a smile back.

I wish she was a bitch or something so I would have a reason to dislike her, because currently I only dislike her because I had sex with her boyfriend and I want him all to myself because I'm in love with him.

"Hey, Makiya." I start to walk past her and head right out of the bathroom, not really wanting to start a conversation.

I began making my way down the hall, I didn't have a destination I just knew that the last place I wanted to be was in a classroom or anywhere near Makiya or Mekhi.

I got the idea to go to the vending machine and when I got to the vending machine I rolled my eyes at the sight of Mekhi who was looking at his options in the machine.

Trying my best to ignore him, I put my face in my phone which was powered off anyway. I was just hoping he wouldn't be nosy enough to find out.

Boy, was I wrong.

"You don't speak to me now?" He turned around to look at me and I swallowed the lump in my throat, tears welling in my eyes.

"Starting now I don't."

"Why not? We besties, ain't it?" He nudged me, my eyes instantly rolling. "Besties talk."

"Besties don't take the other's virginity while still being in a relationship, so clearly we aren't like other besties, now are we?"

He ran his tongue across his teeth. "Look, you know that—"

"I don't know anything. I don't. You tricked me. You know how much I love you, and you used that advantage so you could have sex with me. Why would you do that to me?"