𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

MEKHIsexual content in this chapter, it's not until AFTER the dash that splits the first & second half

MEKHI
sexual content in this chapter, it's not until AFTER the dash that splits the first & second half. if you're not comfortable, skip to after the second dash.

Winter break.

Something I completely dreaded. Mainly because of the fact that I wasn't going to be able to see Saida as much as I'd like due to the fact that I was on the schedule basically every day of the week.

After the whole thing with her parents, she had been staying with Zion and because of what happened to Zion, her mother doesn't want to send Saida out alone with me because she doesn't want the same thing that happened to Zion to happen to Saida.

I would never do anything like that, but knowing that it was a traumatizing thing, I completely understood.

"So, who's this girlfriend I hear about?" Tee, our older brother questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts.

He didn't live here. He only came back because our grandma died a few days ago and he didn't want to leave us alone. He left right after he turned eighteen, and our parents had dipped not long after that. He knew they left, and he knew our grandma was sick, but he was still a kid. It wasn't his job to raise us.

"Oh, Saida?" I raised my eyebrow, smiling. "Aw, yeah, that's my girl. Never knew anybody could make me as happy as she does."

I liked everything about her. A lot. I didn't think she had any flaws, besides one.

I didn't like the fact that I never saw her eat.

I only saw her eat once, and it was only some of my french fries, and even then, she didn't have many. However, she never mentioned food, and I never saw her eat any. I wanted to ask, but I didn't want to bother.

Everything else about her was perfect.

I loved how when I was around her, sexual urges never crossed my mind. Sure, I was a virgin so they never really crossed my mind anyways, but with her, it's like sex was nonexistent.

I'd been around some girls that I would have sex with if I wasn't a virgin, and it would simply be sex due to the fact that I wasn't attracted by them in any way, but with Saida? The most I wanted to do was kiss her.