𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

SEASON TWO, EPISODE SEVENTEEN:
NOBODY BUT YOU

ANIYAH sinclair

Waking up to the feeling of kisses being placed all around my face, I opened my eyes, smiling at Amaru

"You're so pretty when you're sleeping." He says quietly, grabbing my phone off of the charger and giving it to me. "Tee texted you."

"Did Mekhi text me at all?" I sat up, getting the phone from him.

"Um.." He scratched the back of his neck. "I didn't see it when I checked."

"Oh." I play it off as if I didn't care, when in reality I wanted his text the most.

I'm not saying I was right, because I was wrong for throwing the chlamydia thing out there, but it wasn't new information. He'd told Tee and I that. It wasn't a secret.

However, the pregnancy thing was a secret. The only person that knew other than Xavier was Mekhi. I had trusted him with that, which is why it hurt so much that he brought it up.

Mekhi was also my best friend. All I've ever had was him, and knowing how stubborn he is, us not talking could last for a while.

"You want breakfast? My mom might've went out but she usually cooks breakfast in the morning."

"No, not really hungry right now."

"Oh, okay.." He nods and looks around. "You wanna have sex?"

"Amaru." I eye him. "Stop it."

"I just feel like if we keep going I can get way better at it."

"Be cool." I laugh it off. "Go ahead and make you something to eat. I'm gonna call Tee."

"Alright." He kisses my forehead. "Let me know if you need anything."

I nod as he leaves out of the room, closing the door behind me. I lean up and unlock my phone, going to my messages.

venuss!
Yesterday 11:38 PM

I was sleep but if you still need somewhere to stay you can come over

Today 8:28 AM

i'm fine now but thanks! i'll ft you when i get home

Where'd you go?

i'm with my man ttyl 😘😘😘 #mightgetfoldedlater #lifesucks #idcimlit

That's gross actually

But call me later then be safe

Exiting out of our thread, I scrolled down to Mekhi and I's messages, taking a deep breath before I called him. I held the phone up to my ear, listening to the long ringing.