101(part 1)

Zhuang Luoyan came near with a smile on her face, stopping by  Wanyi Qian's  side, and said with a smile to Consort Rou and others  " You sisters seem to be in   high spirits having tea and refreshments" 

Nobel Consort Shu  got up and went to Zhuang Luoyan. She helped Zhuang Luoyan to the pavilion and said with a smile, "We thought that my sister is pregnant and should not drink tea. But we forget that younger sister is bored  in the palace alone. It's our fault for not waiting for yonger sister ."

"Your Highness the Nobel Consort Shu is too serious," Zhuang Luoyan  make a gesture to salute, seeing that the Nobel Consort Shu held her, she no longer insisted. She sat down at the right  of the  Consort Rou. Looked at the cheese specially served for her by the maid. Smiling at the Nobel Consort Shu, said" Your Highness  the Nobel Consort Shu there was no need for this."

Consort  Rou watched them going back and forth in the conversation , only holding  tea cup without a word, waiting for the two women to  finish speaking words of courtesy,  she asked "Why has Consort Zhao  also come out today?"

Pointing to the outside, Zhuang Luoyan said with a smile: "It's rare to have such a pleasant  day. It's perfect  to take a stroll." 

Consort Rou nodded, "Taking a stroll and  basking in the sun is  good for the fetus."

"I didn't expect that without ever getting pregnant  Consort Rou would know how to take care of a fetus," Su Xiuyi said with a smile. " You are really  much better than us." 

Without batting an eyelash or looking at Xiuyi Su,  Consort Rou said to Su Xiuyi,
"Although this palace is not intelligent person, but still has common sense. Xiuyi Su has over-praised."

Does that mean she is stupid  ? Su Xiuyi's expression  changed a little, but because of her status  she couldn't flare up, so she had to look at Noble Consort Shu and wait for her to stand up for herself.

Nobel Consort  Shu deeply hated Su Xiuyi for being brainless.But she could only  suppress it. She just said with a smile, "This younger sister of mine  has a pure temperament and speaks without thinking  . Please don't mind." Saying that she sent a gentle look to Su Xiuyi, “Hurry and apologize to Her Highness Consort Rou.” 

Although Su Xiuyi wasn't  skilled  at scheming and calculating against others , she still listened to the words of Noble Consort  Shu. So in response  she apologized to Consort Rou unwillingly.  Nowadays, there were fewer and fewer concubines with high ranks  in the palace and lower-ranked  concubines would now curry favor with her. Now that  she had to apologize to Consort Rou, she feels as though she  is losing face. 

“Enough. Who doesn’t know Xiuyi Su’s personality? I’m not the unreasonable type,” 
  said Consort Rou carelessly. Although she said she didn't mind, she gave out a feeling  that 'Su Xiuyi isn't  worth much in her eyes. '

Zhuang Luoyan saw that Su Xiuyi's face was becoming more and more ugly.  And she looked up to Consort Rou even more. To disrespect the Su family's cousins so directly  yet  still able to sit on her position steadily, shows that : She had a place in the emperor’s heart. Zhuang Laoyan smiled and said "It rained a few days ago. I thought it was going to be cold. But I never expected that the weather would clear up today." 

With a smile on her lips, Consort Rou glanced at Zhuang Laoyan. She picked up a dried plum and placed it into her  mouth.
"Even if it's a cloudy day, the sun will shine again ." Her gaze  fell on the kneeling Wanyi Qian, "I have a straightforward personality . If  someone offends me, my temper will flare ." 

"Elder sister has a laid-back temperament.   This younger  sister envy's it ." Zhuang Luoyan agreed with Consort Rou's  words. Although her title 'Rou' meant  gentle,  her conduct and style of doing things   is not gentle at all.
A carefree person like her was one of the rare  people in the harem.But fortunately, she has  Emperor's favor, otherwise she couldn't have been this carefree till now.