First Mission

Its been a day since I whooped Megatron's aft, I plan on going to the Autobot base for a mission Optimus wants to assign to me. He says Smokey and I would be best suited.

"Guys I'm going, not sure when I'll be back"
"Bye doll, Screamer will have his wing back when you return"
"I hope so, I don't want to be grounded a minute longer on this miserable ship"
"Ha-ha Screamer, well bye guys"

I wave goodbye and walk through the ground-bridge Sounders opened. I would bridge myself but without any knowledge on how to, I could end up somewhere completely different to my intended destination. As I arrive in an alley in Jasper I transform and drive off. I notice Smokescreen as he drives up alongside me.

"What's the mission"
"Energon mine"
"OK, why am I needed then"
"Bee is grounded, the others are halfway across the world"
"What about Doc? The kids"
"Miko most likely is with the others, Ratchet is watching Jack, Raf and Bee"
"Which mine we heading to?"
"Ratchet will bridge us as close as possible, its somewhere in Canada"
"Well lets go"

I sped off, leaving Smokey in my dust. He soon catches up as we head out of town towards base. I slow down to save some energy, the fight with Megatron still affecting my systems.

"What's wrong Y/n?"
"Nothing, just had a fight with Buckethead"
"A fight, why"
"Starscream almost off-lined, so I beat the buckets' aft"
"You win?"
"You know I do Smokey, left a good-sized Mega-dent on his throne room floor"

We enter the base and transform, Smokescreen still laughing from our conversation. Ratchet turns to look at us, Raf and Jack run to us talking about Miko escaping to watch the others.

"We guessed on the way that Miko went with Bulk"
"The others went on a low risk mission"
"Ratchet, is any mission low risk?"
"Not really, Miko hid in Bulks subspace"
"Not the usual run into the bridge behind them this time"
"So Ratchet, the energon mine"
"Oh yes right, it's in Canada"
"Ok, flat or mountain Doc"
"Near Mount Edith Cavell, I'll bridge you a couple miles away"
"Ok, lets go Smokey"

We enter the ground-bridge and exit onto a light snow-covered ground. I activate my visor to check the temperature and location of the mine site.

"1 degree, damn that's cold. My scans indicate the mine is this way"
"Is this how Optimus and Arcee felt in the Artic?"
"I'd say colder"

We headed towards the mine, stopping behind some boulders to scout the area. A dozen cones enter and exit a cave with energon trolleys. I spot Knockout near the entrance swinging his energon prod around, obviously bored.

"Only see Knockout and some vehicons, lets go"
"No Steve?"
"All clear"

We charge the mine; I skate towards Knockout. He points the prod towards me before noticing the dark off colored paint from yesterday. I shoot a couple 'cons that headed towards us.

"Hey Knocks, nice day for you to be out"
"Y/n your finish, this is from yesterday isn't it"
"Yes, and sorry for this but"

I flip Knockout's energon prod and poke him with it, I watch as he drops to the ground and place the prod beside him. I skate into the mine to help Smokescreen; we emerge with a trolley filled with energon.

"We should leave, this will do for a bit"
"Go get another cart, I'll comm Ratchet for a bridge"
"Right"

I go back into the mine and load another trolley with energon, I comm Sounders to tell him that Knockout is down but ok. I exit with the trolley full of energon, Smokescreen and I head into the ground-bridge back to base.

"Job well done, there's enough energon for a month"
"Not really Doc Bot"
"I use a lot of energon in a day"
"How so Y/n"
"New body, isn't completely broken in yet"
"You want some energon now?"
"No, I steal the 'cons supply. More like Soundwave makes me have twice the energon every day"

I sit on an oversized chair made for me by the kids, Bee helped them, and Ratchet designed it. Helps me get off my wheels after being on them all day.

"I should bridge in to see how Knockout is doing, I did use his own energon prod against him"
"I can set coordinates for Starscream's usual help location"
"Nah, think I'll test my own ground-bridge abilities"
"You can create a ground-bridge"
"Yes and no, Soundwave said I shouldn't until he teaches me, says I could end up somewhere completely different to my intended location"
"Understandable, but if that's the case Y/n I must insist you use ours"
"No thanks"

I stand and skate towards the bridge, I activate my visor and input co-ordinates for the ground-bridge. I watch as one swirls to life, a servo is placed on my shoulder.

"Comm us if you end up in China"
"Or anywhere but the Nemesis"
"I will, bye guys"

I enter the bridge, but do not exit where I should've.

~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~

Here we go, where does Y/n end up?
Do they end up in China, Mexico or Australia?
What if they end up someplace completely irrelevant to TFP?
Read on to find out.