A Prime

Who's talking (Other than Y/n)

Optimus
Ratchet
Smokescreen
Knockout
Steve
Starscream
Megatron

Light flows into my berthroom from a downlight on the launch pad above. I had agent Fowler install it, so I didn't need to turn on a light, it also serves as a good alarm. I sit up on my berth, sliding the sheets off my lap into a pile beside me. I stretch my arms out yawning, sure I don't need to, but it feels good. I stand and turn around to fix the sheets before leaving my room.

"But Optimus, they can't be a true Prime"
"If Primus has chosen them, only he knows their worth"
"Morning Y/n"
"Good morning, Smokescreen"
"Knockout sent us a message"
"He wants us to meet up, to talk"
"Let's go then"

Ratchet sets co-ordinates to where Knockout want to meet us, knowing that he'd bring someone with him I go through the ground-bridge first. On the other side is Knockout, Steve and of course, Starscream. Optimus and Smokescreen walk out of the bridge behind me, Starscream looks up shocked and stumbles backwards.

"Hi guys"
"Megatron will have your head"
"I know"
"Optimus, surely you know what's going on?"
"If I did Knockout, we wouldn't be here now"
"Is Buckethead screeching yet Screamer?"
"Like a pterodactyl or those chihuahuas you went on about?"
"He is?"
"He is"

Optimus and Knockout talk about the possibilities of me becoming a Prime and how they could reverse it. Steve joins Smokescreen and I in talking to Starscream about Megatron and the Nemesis.

~~~~~~

Megatron is happy to see me, emphasis on the happy. He threw Starscream at me in hopes he'd hit me, what he didn't expect was for me to catch the flying dorito by his wing. Starscream screamed the whole time like a little girl before complaining about being thrown and caught like a frisbee. The conversation between Megatron and I before Screamer was thrown is playing in my head, every word I said repeating like a scratched record.

~ Flashback ~

"Going back in time should fix this"
"What are you talking about"
"If I can bridge to some other dimension, then I could go back in time"
"And do what?"
"Fix everything"
"You did not cause any of this to happen Y/n"
"I have a feeling I did"
"A feeling, that's nothing to go by"
"Says the mech who experiments with Synth-En due to his partner being offlined"
"Don't bring Breakdown into this"
"Then let me go back in time and fix this"

I point to myself, Knockout about to throw a drill at my helm, stopping as Megatron walks into the medbay. Starscream following close behind him, Knockout sits the drill onto the table and leaves the room.

"How will you go back in time Y/n?"
"I will find a way"
"You need to tell me how you have become a Prime"
"What else but Primus choosing me for some stupid reason"
"Did you defeat Unicron?"
"We don't know, all I wanted was to get out of there and be in control of my own body"
"Y/n went straight for his spark, what was left of it"

I move towards the mirror beside the door to Knockout's berthroom, he fixed it so I can put it back into my room. The cracks reflecting a broken image of me, showing how I truly feel.

"If not, just offline me here and now"
"Y/n don't be stupid, Megatron would never offl-"
"You are my most skilled fighter, I will give you until sundown"
"An hour, outside on the Nemesis?"
"No, now"

Megatron grabs Starscream and throws him towards me, I catch his wing before he can whack into me and break the mirror even more. I let Screamer fall to the ground and rush towards Megatron, kicking him out of the door.

~ Flashback End ~

I drown out the rest, I gulp down the cube of energon and stand up, the metal table bending as I push off it and out the door. Soundwave will help me formulate the co-ordinates to go back far enough to fix everything. I remember the Omega Lock that has been built underneath the Nemesis, I have to go back further than when I found Knockout. Lazerbeak is sitting on the desk Soundwave usually works at, as I approach the mini-con he whirs past me toward the ground-bridge bay. So, Sounders is on a mission.

"Lead the way Lazerbeak"

A set of co-ordinates appear on the screen as Lazerbeak connects to the main controls. Nevada, but that's where we all met to talk about my situation. The ground-bridge activates and Lazerbeak flies through, leaving me to follow behind him. The bridge closes as I exit in my flight-alt to blend in, with the coast being clear I land whilst transforming and notice something seems off.