Mega Mystery

Having dealt with that annoying stiletto creep, I retreat to my base. I remove the small contraption from my chest and watch as the disguise fizzes away. The correct Y/n has returned, it is time I showed them how much I missed them.

"Oh, sweet Y/n, this isn't your time and place anymore. How dare they think that you are me"

~~~

Y/n POV

The Nemesis takes off, floating above cloud level to not be seen. Starscream had Cliff's body dragged off to somewhere before noticing me in the doorway.

"Ah, C/n, just the con I want to see"
"What do you want Screamer"
"Already making names I hear"
"Imma go, bye"
"No wait, I need your help"
"With?"
"Megatron, we found a life signal that could be his but-"
"There is already a Megatron on Earth, I know, they're a fake"
I turn and walk back to the medbay, dodging in coming vehicons as they run to the room I just left. As I approach the medbay door, I hear high pitch girly screaming before shouting. What has happened to Knockout?

"My finish, it's ruined"
"No it's not"
"It is, I can still see the scratch from here"
"Knocks, babe it's fine"
I grab a tin of polish and a partially clean rage, grabbing Knockout's hand I dab the rag in the polish before rubbing it on the barely visibly scratch. Magically making it disappear. I release his hand as both he and Breakdown look up at me, why do I forget I'm tall?

"You always complained about the smallest of things on your finish Knockout"
"How'd you know to polish it out"
"Please, I've been buffing out your dents as a human"
"C/n, come to the throne room"
"Looks like Screamer requires my help"
"Do be careful Doll"
"I will be Doc Knock"
I wave goodbye to the pair before making my way to the throne room, Starscream is sitting cross-legged on Megatron's throne, tapping his digits on the arm rest. I come to a stop in the middle of the room, crossing my arms as I wait for Screamer to speak.

"As you know, Megatron is floating around in space somehwere"
"Planning to whoop your aft when he returns"
"Possibly, our poor master might be out for a while longer"
"I know hwat you're getting at, and no"
"No? You haven't even heard what I am going to say"
"I am not saving your aft from Megatron, but I will hunt down the imposter"
"Oh right, yes, them"
"You forgot, didn't you?"
"Not really, they were just good at being Lord Megatron"
"You're stupid, really you are, couldn't you see the height difference?"
"Have you seen yourself lately?"
I cross my arms and begin tapping my foot before Soundwave enters the room with information on the fake Megatron. He brings up a chart comparing the vitals of the imposter and myself, everything looks the same except for the Energon readings and the type of metal they're made from. I was built with living metal, produced from the Omega Lock, and parts from offlined Vehicons. It seems this imposter has something hiding inside it, Soundwave and i know what that something is, a human.

"That is wrong, why would they have a human inside them?"
"They are...made from...organic...subastances"
"Are they cybertronian or man-made?"
"Man-made"
"This makes things interesting, and easier"
"Just kill them, get it over and done with"
"Not that easy"
"Bwah"
The readings of the imposter is sent to the screens around the room, I clear my throat to begin my lesson for Starscream. Soundwave changes the images whenever I finish one topic and move on to the next, Screamer sits on the throne looking bored as I continue talking.

"You gave Screamer a lesson?"
"An hour long rambling from me"
"About what?"
"The imposter pretending to be Lord Megatron"
"Did he listen to any of it"
"Sounders was there, most likely recorded the whole thing too while showing pictures"
I lean backwards on the bench seat, taking a sip of my Energon before patting Shifter who moved to sit on my shoulder like a parrot. I hold the cube of liquid for Shifter to drink some, the mini-con seems to have taken a liking to drinking Energon.

"Bad news though, it's another me"
"How?"
"This one has a metal suit but still human"
"This doesn't sound good"
"It's not, we need to find them and put them back to where they belong before it's too late"
I put the empty Energon cube on the table and stand, heading out the door of the cafeteria and heading to my berth room, Shifter excitedly sitting on my shoulder as I pet it before entering my room.