A New Home

11:40 am

Knockout and I drive to where my old house sits, checking to see if there are any Autobots lingering around on guard. I nod my head and shout clear after checking the backdoor, Knockout driving round to where I stand and transforms, calling for a ground bridge to cart all my stuff back to the Nemesis.

"Knockout to base, coast is clear, no Autobots in sight. Require a ground bridge to cart all y/n's stuff back"
"They going to send us a bridge or-"

A whirling portal of green, blue and purple appears behind Knockout as a bulky blue figure walks out, a yellow eye looking towards Knockout before noticing me on the ground.

"This the human we are keeping. I was told to help move her out Knockout"
"Breakdown, are they keeping the portal open?"

As Knockout finishes his sentence the swirling portal disappears into thin air, leaving us all staring at where it was.

"Guess not, glad I don't have much heavy stuff, except the bed couch and gaming centre I want to take with me"
"We can call them to open up another one when everything is outside and ready, so what do you need help with kid"
"Don't know how you two can help, you're as tall as the house"
"We have our ways, let's do the heavy stuff first"

Knockout and Breakdown transform, a figure exiting both vehicles and walk towards me. I just close my mouth before a fly flies in and walk back into my house, grabbing boxes and blankets before heading to my game room.

~~~~~~

7:36 pm

I place the last box on the sofa we had tumbled outside through a window as it wouldn't fit through the door. Breakdown carries out five boxes of games and collectables, Knockout following closely behind with my clothing, red tinting his cheeks.

"Looks like we have everything, let's go"

"I'll call for a ground bridge then"

Silence was heard for a few seconds before the whooshing sound of the bridge opening, purple cons walking out and moving the boxes and heavier items onto the Nemesis. As the last box is carried on, I follow behind on Knockout's shoulder, the portal ends in the command room. Megatron is sitting on his throne looking down at us as we leave to go to my new room near the medbay.

Breakdown grabs two cubes of glowing blue stuff and walks over to a tidy desk, sitting one down before downing the other. I notice Knockout isn't anywhere to be seen, loud shouting and something hitting the walls can be heard echoing throughout the quiet ship.

"Starscream is being punished again, failed another mission"
"Who's Starscream and where did Knockout go?"
"Starscream is the second in command who thinks stilettos are fashionable, Knockout is reporting our mission of collecting your items to Lord Megatron"
"Suppose I have to get used to the banging on the walls then, who is punishing Starscream?"
"Megatron, always only him"
"Ok, Imma turn in for the day, can you take me to my room please Breakdown, don't wanna get squished like a frog on the sidewalk"
"Sure, then I'll make sure Knocky doesn't hurt himself, Megatron always throws something at someone"

Breakdown carries me to my room, sitting me on the oversized shelf with a wall and roof to be my house while I live on the Nemesis. Breakdown shuts the doors, as I assume he's walking down the gloomy darkness of the halls to Knockout.