Meeting June

Y/n POV

I slowly gain consciousness, my optics dim and squinting due to the light. I groan as I sit up, my flank is sore, moving my hand to my side I feel the wound has been welded. Knockout must've done it yesterday when he found me.

"Ah Y/n you're finally awake"
"Knockout, where am I?"
"In the medbay doll, you have been resting for a week"
"A week? What about Tadashi?"
"I dropped him off at a race, Airachnid is on one of Cybertron's moons"

I struggle to turn around to get off the metal bed, I notice multiple wires and tubes are connected to me. I look up to see a monitor, my vital signs showing the beat of my artificial spark.

"Do I have to disconnect myself or?"
"Sorry doll"

Knockout walks over and turns the monitor off before disconnecting all the tubes and wires, he helps me stand before I lean on the bed. Soundwave enters the medbay, a rare occurrence unless there's a message for one of us. Behind him I see a glimpse of Starscream, trying to hide beside the door so I can't see him.

"I can see you Screamer"
"Frag"
"Are you...alright...Y/n?"
"Never better Sounds"
"Soundwave donated some of his energon for you, you should thank him"
"Says the one who chickened out when Airachnid showed up"
"I did not, I was...surveying the area"

I take a step forward, my legs shaking as I stand by myself. I feel my wheels give way from beneath me, Soundwave and Knockout each grab an arm and sit me back down on the bed.

"Well, looks like I'm stuck here"
"We actually planned for you to stay with the Autobots"
"Why?"
"Knockout, when you retrieve Y/n, I want to see them"
"That is why, thankyou Soundwave"
"Bucket head going for round 2"

I shiver at the thought of going up against Megatron in this condition. I stand up against the two mechs orders, Starscream disappearing somewhere, most likely to Megatron.

"Let's go then"
"You can't even walk Y/n"
"I'm standing, aren't I?"
"Let's go"

Soundwave opens a ground-bridge, I skate through it and into the Autobot base. Ratchet walking over to me as I arrive, the others looking at me with teary faces, Miko nowhere to be seen.

"So, Doc Bot, where am I staying?"
"In this base"
"Welcome home Y/n, it has been a while since we last saw each other"
"Miko still believes your dead"
"Where is she?"
"Somewhere in the base"

Before I have a chance to skate off and find Miko, Ratchet grabs my arm and moves me to the medbay area. He hands me a cube of energon motioning for me to sit.

"Aren't you low?"
"It's supplied by Knockout"
"How much have you all agreed on to do for my safety?"
"Enough, Soundwave has disabled your ground-bridge capabilities"
"Understandable, but what if Megatron finds out"
"He won't"
"He will, he always does"

I drink the last of the energon, I place the empty cube on the bed as I stand up. I skate off before Ratchet has a chance to stop me. I go on the hunt for Miko, I want to scare her a bit before revealing myself.

"Miko"

I skate past a storage room, faint crying is heard from inside, I open the doors and switch the light on. Sitting on a crate is Miko, looking at pictures of us going off-road with Bulkhead, I slowly go up to her and place a digit on her shoulder. Miko jumps, dropping her phone before looking behind her.

"Hey girl"
"Y-Y/n?"
"In the flesh, uh, metal"
"Y/N"

Miko jumps onto my servo, I raise it her up level to my face, she looks into my optics before crying again. I smile as she stops, wiping her tears away and hugging my face.