You Know Me?

KEY
C/n - Cybertronian Name (not Y/n)
Alt – F-22 Raptor Jet + MQ-X Drone (Hybrid Jet/Drone)

~~

Y/n
Megatron

Starscream
Soundwave

Knockout
Breakdown
~
Cliffjumper
Arcee

~~~

I feel a servo on my shoulder, I turn around and barely see Sounders head. Fuck this Prime height, Optimus how damn tall are you? I look down and smile at Soundwave, his signature smiley face plastered on his visor. Megatron clears his throat, I turn to look at him.

"Yes Megatron?"
"Soundwave will show you to your berth room, and other necessary areas on the Nemesis"
"Ok"

I turn and follow Soundwave, he first takes me to the medbay, of course. I can hear Knockout complaining about his finish, but that other voice, no it can't be. The door to the room opens, Breakdown and Knockout arguing over the buffer.

"Hello"
"Knockout let me buff it out"
"I said hello"
"Hi doll"
"Hello"

Soundwave and I enter the room, Breakdown sits the buffer on the table behind him before holding his servo out in front of him. I move beside Sounders and shake his hand.

"Names C/n, you are?"
"Breakdown, this here is my partner Knockout"
"Nice to meet you doll"
"Got a problem with your finish?"
"Some fleshie scratched my door at the start of a race"
"Ouch, must've hurt"
"Not as much as what happened to him"
"Ramming them off a cliff is not equal pain Knocks"

Looking around the medbay, everything seems to be in its correct place. Returning my attention back to the love bugs, I notice that my presence doesn't faze them.

"So, Y/n, how is the future looking"
"What, I'm not Y/n"
"We know you are, only the three of us and the other you knows"
"Does that Y/n know that this is them though BD?"
"Don't think so. Wait, if you two know who I really am, do you Soundwave"
"Yes...this is your...original time"
"So I am supposed to be here and not where I was?"
"That Y/n is...from a future...where M.E.C.H...had won"
"Why don't they fly?"
"Can't, they're barely able to walk by themselves due to losing so many components and Energon"
"Geez, that sounds horrible"

I sit down on the berth beside me, trying to process how many different futures and pasts there can be. Shifter unwraps itself from around my waist, floating in its orb form before changing into a key.

"That's it, well one thing"
"A key?"
"Not just any key, the Omega Keys"
"Omega Keys?"
"One thing that is wrong in my future is that somethings have happened too early and others not at all"
"Go on"

I explain all the events that has happened in my future and everything that hadn't. The three of us then compared them with the current time and other Y/n's time. Everything seems to match up, we just need to find the order in which all of the events happen to prevent those that shouldn't happen until later. Soundwave had to return to his post half an hour ago on Megatron's command. I need to speak to Sounders to see if we can patch up the other me and send them back to their time to prevent any future problems.

"So, we need to arrange everything in order"
"Yes, but first we need to get rid of the other me"
"I could see about patching them up, perhaps Soundwave can help"
"I shall go and ask him then, you two find the other me"
"On it"