Change

We arrived at the Nemesis, Megatron waiting to see me at the landing was a sight to see. Screamer standing beside him with his wings down, and shoulders square. Sounders lands and transforms with me in his servo, I can see steam rising from Megatron as he steps forward towards us.

"You will not be with the Autobots again, you are to be one of us from now on Y/n"
"Why, I'm only a fleshy and I'm sure Screamer would be pleased for my existence to just be gone"
"Soundwave, take her to the medbay, Knockout knows what to do next"
"What, so you're going to just force me now, what happened to me being neutral"
"How can we trust you"

Soundwave plays a recording of Fowler, every word exactly as he said it. I almost forgot that is the reason why I'm here.

"Friends...help each...other...Y/n"
"Yeah I guess, let's do this"

Soundwave walks into the medbay, Knockout is polishing his finish, well trying to. I jump from Sound's servo onto the table, waiting for someone to speak.

"Oh Y/n, didn't see you there"
"Ha-ha"
"Right, let's get your new body ready"
"New body? What"
"Megatron has commanded me to make you a Cybertronian like body to be transferred to"
"Soundwave did you know about this?"
"Yes"
"But how are you going to transfer me or whatever"

Knockout walks over to Silas, knocking Breakdown's helm twice to wake the occupant inside.

"I'm awake, can't a prisoner sleep"
"Time for you to transfer Y/n's mind"
"You got the tools, and body"
"It's all ready, tell us how you stole Breakdown's body"

~~~~~~

Autobots Base
Ratchet POV

Fowler had just left before returning with Y/n's location. Most of us knew where she'd be, with the cons. Miko has been pestering me for the last 15 minutes to find the Nemesis and bring Y/n home.

"Ratchet have you found her yet"
"No Miko"

Bulkhead walks over to the table beside the landing Miko is on, I see him pick up my new microscope and squeeze the life out of it, breaking it in the process.

"BULKHEAD I NEEDED THAT"
"Uh sorry doc"
"*sigh* please take Miko for a drive or something"
"Still haven't found Y/n's signal?"
"No I haven't, and being pestered for the last 15 mins hasn't helped"
"Ok Miko lets go energon scouting, give doc a break"
"Woohoo, yes"

Miko jumps into Bulkhead's alt as he speeds off out of the base. Finally some peace and quiet so I can pinpoint Y/n's location. She's been off-line for the past 10 minutes.

~~~~~~

The Nemesis
Knockout POV

Soundwave and I have successfully transferred Y/n into her new body, Silas helped of course but he doesn't need recognition for it.

"Soundwave, go report to Megatron that the operation is a success"

As Soundwave exists the medbay, Y/n starts to gain conciseness. I grab a torch and shine it into her optics.

"Follow the light, that's it"
"Turn that thing off"
"And your fully conscious"
"I feel weird, and look weird"
"Welcome to your new body Y/n"
"So I'm alive, it worked?"
"Your vitals are all good and it seems you're ready to go"

I help Y/n sit up on the berth to check her movement to see if there are any control problems.

"Can you move your arms?"
"Yes, can I stand now"
"If you want to, but take it easy"

As Y/n stands she almost falls over but steadies herself, walking over towards the door and running out before I can tell her no.

~~~~~~
A/N

This chapter was fun to write, had writers block for a while and I have seen Soundwave's alt mode in a movie, and sadly can't remember which movie it was. But hey, now I know it's a surveillance drone and can do some more research.