Training

It's been a day since leaving the bots, Miko has been in touch with me via the data pad. Megatron has instructed that I must train to gain strength and knowledge in battle. Knockout has scolded me for leaving the bots, but he knew I wouldn't stay with them for more than a day. Starscream has been missing from his last mission, he must've decided to skip a week.

"Hey Soundwave, when can I actually fight someone?"
"When you gain strength"
"I know that, but if I had a weapon"

I dodge a punch, Soundwave not slowing down from attacking as I talk. Soundwave volunteered to train me, Megabucket told me they both used to be gladiators. I could've refused to train with Soundwave but having Megatron personally train me sounded weird. I can still feel the thrill of whooping his aft the last time we fought, I smile as my visor covers my face.

"So, I beat your aft Soundwave and we can stop"
"Beat Soundwave in a hand-to-hand session Y/n, and I'll give you the day off"
"Hearing that again gives me the shivers"

I dodge another swing from Soundwave, who really isn't trying to hit me. I duck under his arm and charge forward, pushing the mech onto the ground before tumble weeding into a crouching position beside Knockout.

"Hey Doc, when did you get here?"
"Just now"
"See my awesome tumble weed skills"
"Yes"

We both laugh, I stand up and walk over to Soundwave, I hold my servo out to him and help him off the ground. The three off us laugh at my way of rolling before heading to Megatron, entering the room I spot Starscream leaving through the other door. Megatron stands, Knockout and Soundwave give a small bow.

"The results"
"I believe I've earnt the day off"
"Soundwave"

Soundwave shows Megatron how I won, the video displayed on his visor. Megatron looks at me, my smile from the look on his faceplates hidden by my own visor. He sits back on his throne and waves us off, we turn to leave and head out the door. I deactivate my visor, light chuckles leaving my mouth as we head to the cafeteria. I grab a cube of energon and skate to the nearest free table, Steve leaves the table he's at and sits beside me. Knockout and Soundwave sit opposite us, placing there energon cubes in front of us.

"Hey Steve"
"Hello N/n"
"How's the mines"
"Until you showed up yesterday, boring"
"Well, we all know I don't like staying too long"
"Except when you're here"
"Well here is home, I think of you all as family"
"So who won in training"
"I did, beat Soundwave onto his aft"
"And tumble weeded in the process"
"True, true"

I grab my energon and drink it, some of the blue liquid falls down the corner of my mouth. I place the empty cube down and see Knockout holding a laugh, pointing at my face.

"What, got energon or something on my face?"
"Yes, right there"
"I'm Count Dracula, I drink your blood, blah, blah, blah"

I pretend to be Dracula, moving my fingers open and close on every word, I finish the sentence showing my fang like teeth. I freeze in place when the whole room looks over at us, all attention on me.

"What"
"Who's this Count Dracula"
"A vampire from story books"
"You wouldn't really drink our blood N/n?"
"No Steve"
"That is good then"

The room goes back to chatter and energon drinking, an alert goes off in my helm, signaling Miko has sent me a message and is awaiting a reply. I activate my visor to look at what she had sent me, I see the familiar heels and abruptly stand up.

"Where's Screamer?"
"On a mission in Italy"
"Soundwave I need a ground-bridge"
"Why, what was the message"
"Miko is in trouble"

Soundwave creates a bridge to Starscream's location, I dash through it shouting a thanks before exiting the other side. I scan the area and notice two organic life forms hiding behind a boulder, Miko and Jack are shown on my visor. I carefully step towards them, crouching down before tapping Miko on her head.