Airachnid

It has been a few months since the lake house, Tadashi is currently driving as I've not been able to recharge for more than a few hours. The first morning we discovered the lake had been surrounded by armed people during the night. What we both thought was a helicopter turned out to be a Cybertronian, who called themselves Airachnid. We didn't grab many supplies, just what I was able to scoop up in my servo along with Tadashi before high tailing it out of there.

"Y/n you alright?"
"Tired but fine, there's a cave nearby"
"I see it, they still following?"
"No"
"Good"

Tadashi stops driving as we enter the cave; I slowly drive in as far as I can before transforming and climbing a ledge up to the next floor. I place Tadashi down, pull some chips and water out of my subspace and hand them to him. Seconds later I collapse and fall into recharge.

While I recharge, I start to hear voices, some I can put a face to, others I can't. I've been dreaming of a family; I believe it's mine because I see that same human in it from all the others. Lately my dreams have changed, giving me a wider variety of memories to view, some I consider nightmares. I slip into a deeper recharge as a memory starts playing like a dream.

~~~Memory Dream~~~

"You better come back Breakdown, I want to go off-roading"
"I will kid, keep Knockout in line for me"
"Sure will"

I turn and walk onto Knockout's servo as Breakdown hands me over. I look up at the two before sitting down, I watch as Breakdown and Dreadwing enter the ground-bridge, I notice a smirk on Airachnid's face plates as she follows the mechs into the bridge. Knockout walks away as the bridge closes, heading to the medbay and places me on the table.

~~~~~~

We are all awaiting the return of Breakdown. Dreadwing told us that Airachnid is a traitor, but he never mentioned where Breakdown is. My mind is already telling me the worse that's happened. Airachnid off-lined Breakdown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agent Fowler, nice to hear you again"
"First you go racing with a 'con and now you're racing with a 'bot"
"No one knows, who the hell is driving"
"That's not the point Y/n, what if a con sees you?"

I death glare Agent Fowler, my happy mood now gone with the wind. I walk over to where he stands, having to climb a ladder and tugging Miko off my arm. I pull out a small black rectangular device no bigger than a phone, I switch it on and shove it in front of Fowler's face.

"This is my data pad, Soundwave made it for me, I can call the 'cons anytime I want wherever I want"
"You, you were going to sell us out"
"No"
"How can we trust you"

I turn the data pad off and place it back into my pocket, turning around I head towards the ground bridge. I climb up to input a set of co-ordinates, I pull the lever and jump down to the floor to walk through the activated ground-bridge, it closes behind me leaving me alone at my old house.

~~~Memory End~~~

I awake with a gasp, the last memory causing a rush of sadness. Is this why I'm like I am now? I look over to Tadashi, sleeping propped against a rock, half empty chip packet scattered on the ground from the slight breeze. I look towards the entrance of the cave; the sun creates an orange light as it rises.

"Tadashi, it's go time"
"..."
"Get up, c'mon"

I gently shake Tadashi; he still does not stir. I hear the chopper land outside the cave, the sound of metal moving and shifting telling me Airachnid is here. I step down the ledge and walk out of the cave, dodging a punch thrown by Airachnid.

"You"
"Hello Y/n, didn't think I'd see you here"
"Oh you're dead, so very dead"
"How so, when you're in my web"

I look at my wheels and notice that Airachnid had webbed them to the ground. I smile as I turn my hand into a sword and attempt to cut myself free, the web being stronger than I thought.

"Is this how you off-lined Breakdown?"
"So you know I did it, you're smart"
"I am? I thought I was just the pathetic filthy human pet"
"You still are"

I finally manage to cut myself free from the webs, I charge at Airachnid, and barley miss her as she jumps out of the way. I grab her leg before she changes form, I pull her down to the ground and punch her in the helm. She uses her spider limbs to spear me, succeeding in stabbing my side before I roll out of the way. I turn my hands into blasters and shoot Airachnid as she flies above me, webs being shot at me as I dodge.

"Fight me Airachnid"
"I am darling, my way"
"Chicken"

I jump onto Airachnid as she begins to transform above me, I notice she has three options to change into. I drag her to the ground and rip one of her spider legs off, energon spilling out of the broken limb. I jump to the ground as Airachnid tries to bite me.

"My limb"
"Yeah, this yours?"

I hold the limb above my head and drink the energon spilling out of it. Its gross but I'm low on energon, too low for this fight. I throw the limb to the ground, wiping the energon off my faceplates I give Airachnid an angry glare.

"If I can beat Megabucket, I can beat you"
"Oh really? Not when your energon is low"
"Try me"

We charge at each other, Airachnid drops to the ground and starts drilling a hole, I shoot down into it as she disappears. I get pushed onto the ground as Airachnid jumps me from behind, we tackle until I land a punch on her torso, sending her flying into a tree. I watch as Airachnid digs another hole, she doesn't resurface.

"That's what I thought, bitch"
"Y/n?"
"Finally awake Tadashi, we need to leave"
"Now?"
"Now"
"That was?"
"Airachnid, the bitch who off-lined Breakdown"

We drive off Tadashi silent as we head back to San Fransokyo for supplies. Airachnid will not be a threat for a while, but if M.E.C.H is here as well, that is something I must watch out for. I hear Knockout on my comm, asking if anyone has seen me. It seems to be a one-way signal as I have never been able to talk to him, or anyone, listening to him worry about me makes me try to send a message, at least of my location.

"Hey Knocks, ever heard of San Fransokyo?"
"Starscream, go out and look for Y/n again"
"Alright I'll go, why don't you go and race"?
"As I thought, one-way"
"You will get to them soon Y/n"
"Not soon enough"

~~~~~~

Knockout's POV

Arguing with Starscream in the medbay as I patch him up again, I tell him to go out and look for Y/n. he gives up and eventually leaves to look for them. I hear a heavily static voice on my comm, it sounds like Y/n. I cannot tell if it is them or not due to the static, but I decide to reply.

"San Fransokyo?"
"Knockout, finally someone I know"
"Y/n? That you?"
"Yes"

The comm then ends, they must have gone out of range. I run to Soundwave with information on Y/n's where abouts, and where the hell is San Fransokyo?