Into the Past

Key (Going to start putting these at the start of every new chapter)

C/n = Cybertronian Name (Not Y/n)
Flight-alt = F-22 Raptor + MQ-X Hybrid Jet/Drone

~~

Optimus
Arcee
Bumblebee
Ratchet
Bulkhead
Cliffjumper
Agent Fowler

~

Y/n
Megatron

Soundwave
Starscream
Knockout
Breakdown

"Where are we? Lazerbeak? Hello?"
"I hear something, quiet Bulkhead"
"Lazerbeak? Must be a con"
"Easy Arcee, we are still new to this planet"

I see Lazerbeak near the opening of trees, waiting for me to follow. I look behind me to see the bushes rustling and the familiar yellow paint of Bumblebee hiding behind a tree. If they don't recognize my voice and are new to Nevada, then Lazerbeak brought us back in time to when they first came to earth. I follow the little con, he leads me to Soundwave, standing and waiting silently like he always does.

"Are you new to Earth?"
"Y/n"
"*sigh* Good, hi Sounders"

Lazerbeak returns to his place on Soundwaves chest. Pedesteps become louder as the bots burst out of the tree line ready to attack us. Soundwave hands me an object similar to size and shape of Lazerbeak before taking off, I watch as he disappears into a ground-bridge, back to our time where he belongs.

"I mean no harm"
"You were just with a Decepticon, explain yourself"
"My designation is C/n, I am neutral"
"Arcee, weapons down"
"But Optimus, they have a Decepticon insignia"
"Does not mean I am one of them"
"Why was Soundwave with you?"
"He brought me here, and gave me this, whatever it is"

Arcee finally lowers her arms, shifting her guns back into hands and turns to the others. Optimus is talking to Ratchet, a red bot I haven't seen before walks over to Arcee. All optics are back on me when the object I'm holding transforms and attaches to me, it changes the area it attaches to until it settles on my chest, it feels awkward and has a slight weight to it. I look down at it the best I can, examining it.

"Attaching to my back might be nicer, and more comfortable"
"It moved, that's a mini-con"
"A mini-con? The only one I know is Lazerbeak"

The mini-con disconnects from my chest armor and floats in front of me, its form looking like a metal ball that's made of scrap.

"What is it?"
"A ball of scrap metal?"
"How about a sword"

The mini-con shifts itself into a reasonably sized sword for its small size. I grab it as it begins to fall and look to the others, Arcee once again has her weapons out, the new guy standing beside her almost protectively, Ratchet has a welding torch and Optimus is just standing there. Bee and Bulkhead are nowhere to be seen, knowing the wrecker and scout, I should watch my back.

"Just because I have a sword doesn't mean I'll use it"
"We find that hard to believe"
"Where did the other two go?"
"This is everyone"
"You have a wrecker and scout amongst your ranks"

The mini-con transforms back into its ball and changes shape again, to the familiar Lazerbeak shape. I can't call you Lazerbeak, nor can you be him. It changes shape again, keeping the bird like appearance and looking like a jet. You can change forms; Shifter seems like a good name. The little Con bounces and whirs, liking it's new name, as it floats higher it immediately attaches back onto my chest, forcing me to kneel. Bumblebee and Bulkhead jump out of the bushes shooting.