Secrets (Part Two)

Laying on the berth, Unicron and I have a not-so-lovely conversation in my head. My visor making it seem that I am asleep and don't want to be disturbed. We've come to a form of agreement, I allow Unicron to control me and consume dark energon through me, he releases Starscream from his control. Sure, I tried to barter with the old Cybertronian, but he was set and wouldn't budge.

I will only release your friend if you agree to my terms
You know I'll never agree to you for your own pleasure
How exciting, trying to disagree with a god
You're not a god, release the both of us

I leave my thoughts, without opening my visor I stand and leave the room. My co-ordination a little off as I bump into a few cons on my way to the flight deck. I look down and see that the Nemesis is nowhere near the ground. Sighing in defeat, I sit on the edge and dangle my legs. I can still hear Unicron in my head telling me to join him, become his army and blah blah blah.

You can run all you want; in the end you will be mine
Don't care old man
I am not old, I will gain your control child

I push off the edge of the launch bay, as I plummet to the ground, I spot water. I turn so I'm facing it, gravity pushing me towards it head first. It's not long until the water is hit with a splash, my body sore from the slight belly flop and height from the water. I emerge from the lake, half the size it used to be and now murky due to my cannon ball, or was it a dive bomb, damn it hurt. Now I agree with Starscream in having a flying alt-mode, saves me doing this again.

"Now, let's see here. Canada, perfect"

I look around to see if there is any place a plane or flight craft might be. I enjoy being a fast car, but I need to be in the sky. I hear a plane over head, following the direction it came from I spot the roof of a building. I transform and drive in through the open gates, humans scatter as they aim their guns at me. A military base, wonderful, Fowler never mentioned this, but did we ever actually talk and not fight. Nope don't think so. I step out of my alt-mode, I show the badge Agent Fowler had, the guns are lowered.

"I am here under command of agent William Fowler, he believes a new top-secret plane has been built"
"Yes, we just finished it yesterday. A test flight is required to ensure it is safe"
"I thought it was a drone"
"Well yes, but a pilot is required to be in it on the test flight"
"We were told an agent will arrive within a few days"
"I was told no such thing of this, just to inspect the craft"
"It's right over here"

I am led to a hidden hangar; the doors slide open to reveal the aircraft. The light flows into the hangar, showing me a cross between the F22-Raptor and an MQ-X. they've managed to make it smaller than most fighter jets I've seen, it's definitely smaller than Starscream's alt-mode.

"What is this?"
"We haven't decided on a name"
"And it's based off of?"
"The F22-Raptor jet and MQ-X surveillance drone"
"Completely unmanned after the test flight?"
"Yes"
"Right, let's take her for a spin then"
"We just need you to put this on, it will help us track the location"
"It's untraceable?"
"Pretty much"

I put the band on my wrist, climb up the stairs to the opening in the jet and climb into the small seat. There's more room in here than there is in Soundwave, but its less comfortable, good thing ill be flying solo. They guide the jet out onto the runway, red lights lighting up before turning green, the jet takes off.

"If you notice anything wrong, please feel free to adjust it"
"Roger"

The jet tips to the left, I correct its course and fly straight. The instruments signally a loss in altitude, I pull up, the jet following. If this is to be unmanned, someone is going to get killed. I fly up high enough to practice some loop-d-loops and zigzags, might as well make me being an agent real enough to be believable, the lessons Starscream gave me becoming useful. Pretty sure I scared him half to death on our first flight.