Chapter 80.

Alpha Ronan's POV.

The second that mind link ended panic filled my chest. I am in some deep trouble. Connor hasn't returned and I have a feeling he's been captured.

I'm scared to face Fenris. He's going to kill me and Connor isn't here to heal me this time. I am freakin' panicking.

Why did I make this stupid deal? I shouldn't have made it. I know I shouldn't have made it. Oh gosh, I'm going to die! This is the worst mistake I've ever made!!

I know why I made this deal. I didn't have a choice at the time. It's was for my pack. I regret my decision now, because I know I could have made it on my own.

We would have survived. You see, a year ago we were barely surviving. Nothing was growing in the soil. We hunt for our own food and sometimes raise what we eat. We don't have the supermarket stores like the other packs do.

Our animals started to die off and our elders were too. I had to make a choice on what to do. Around that time is when we were overrun by this huge pack of rogues.

He defeated me easily. He would have killed me, but he decided to let me live on one condition. I house them here and they would help us survive.

I had to let them stay, so I said yes and agreed. My pack started to grow again and we had food. I thought we were fine until he told me his plan.

When I tried to fight against it, he would do something horrible to either me or my Bète. Normally it was my Bete that paid the price. So for his sake I went along with the plan.

I played my part and they captured the girl, then when she escaped that had to fully go into hiding. Finally, the pack war came and I helped them with it and when it ended and Connor was kidnapped, I didn't know what to think.

That boy had his whole life ruined by this one rogue because of mistakes his father made. The boy didn't deserve any of this. Neither does his mate.

I wish there was something I could do to help them, but I don't know what I could do without make such a mess of it all. I've failed my pack, and I've failed them.

' Ronan, get your butt to my ring now!!! ' yelled Fenris over mind link.

I flinched at it. I gulped in fear and stood up. I walked out of my office and out of the pack house. I then walk to where he was.

He was at the rogues fighting ring they made. There in the middle of the ring stood my Bète. Oh no!!

My eyes widen and I look at Fenris. He's glaring at me with pure rage. " You should really learn to keep your mind closed Alpha. I easily went into your thoughts and saw the mind link you just received and then your thought after it. " says Fenris.

My fear increased majorly. " You are thinking about betraying me. Aren't you?! " he snarled.

I shake my head furiously. " No, no I'm not. I swear!" I cry.

" Why do in it believe you?" He said in reply.

" Please Fenris, I'll do anything. I would never betray you. Don't hurt him. Please?!" I beg.

" I am sick and tired of you Ronan. You don't know how to keep your mind shut. I've had to deal with all your negative thoughts about what we do for months. " he says stepping forward.

" I was raised to follow the old rules Fenris. I was raised to hate rogues and by doing this and allowing you in. I am going back on everything I've ever known. I still doing it though because it's what's best for my pack. I put my packs safety first and I always will. If that means staying by your side and never betraying you. Then I will do that without question. " I say.

He then grins at me. " Good. That was a test of loyalty. You passed this one. However, for an incentive. " he looked to the side at my Bète.

" Boys, have fun. " he says.

Pure terror fills my chest and is seen all over my Bète's face. " No, no please Fenris?!  Don't, Please?!  I'm begging you!!" I cry.

He merely smirks and pounces at me. He grabs me in a tight hold and holds my head still. He was forcing me to watch as ten different rogues were walking around my Bète.

" This is punishment Ronan for your thoughts. You will watch it all. " says Fenris.

" Please, he has a mate and kids!! " I beg one last time.

" Just watch!! " he orders. He then nods and I have to watch as all ten rogues in wolf form pounced on my Bète and started to tear him apart.

His screams were so loud and pain filled. They also held the most terror I've ever heard in someone's screams. I felt my eyes sting with tears. Blood was going everywhere.

They were mauling him. It took about five minutes before his screams finally trailed off. Then the ten rogues walked away and left, leaving just me and Fenris here.

" There's a new person in power here. I am Alpha of this pack now and you my dear Ronan, are my Bète. Is that understood?! " he snapped.

I knew I had no choice. I blinked and tears rolled down my face. I nodded. " I can't hear you!!" He snarled.

" Yes Alpha. " I say.

" Very good. Now, I won't take your Alpha power just yet. You will go to that questioning and you will lie through your teeth. When you get back, your power is mine. Understood?!" He said.

" Yes Alpha. " I say.

" Good boy. I'll see you around Ronan. " he then dropped me and o heard him leave.

All I could do then is drop to my knees in defeat and stare at the mangled body of my former Bète. I tilt my head down and sobs tore from me.

I have to find a way to get out of this mess. I got to find a way!!!

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I know, two chapters in one day. I'm on a writing spree lol. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not sure who's POV next. Let me know who you want to see next. Until then. :-)