Chapter 107.

Bète Rick's POV.

I burst into the pack house. I must get the Luna to safety before anything else. Instead of seeming scared, there she stood on the main staircase, a look of rage and determination on her face.

When she spots me she growls. " What are you doing here?!"

" I've come to take you somewhere safe." I respond after a small flinch.

"As if I'd run away from this fight. George never would do why should I?  Come on, let's show these rogues what we're made of. " she growls walking right past me.

I stare as she leave and then I crack a small smile and run after her. This is the most passionate I've seen her since Alpha George was killed. As bad as this sounds, this may have been what she needed to give her more reason to live on instead of letting the breaking of the mate bond take her.

As we head outside she starts to order around the pack members there to fight. She's right back into her role as Luna of the pack. I've seen her fight on many occasions. She is not one to be messed with. Usually she has Alpha George watching her back. Instead, I will proudly take that spot and keep her safe.

She then looks at me. " Come on Rick.  There has to be a rogue giving out the orders to the other rogues. We find him and kill him, the other rogues will spiral into chaos without a leader. Then we wipe them out. " she says. She was always the best as strategizing.

" Yes Luna. " I say.

Together the two of us shift and take off running into the thick of the fight. Each of us taking out as many rogues as we can on the way. Man, there's so many of them. I know Fenris sent more here in order to kill me. He's still bent on killing me and getting his revenge.

I used to consider Fenris my brother in all but blood. I was saddened to learn what happened to his mate and unborn child and that he had run off and left the pack. He crossed a major line though when he kidnapped my daughter.

Going after me would have been different because I'd have known he wanted going to touch my family. Going after her showed me that he didn't care about that anymore. He was just another mindless rogue. To be the leader of them though.

Ugh, he hated rogues. Why on earth would he decide to be one of them, let alone the leader? It baffles me. I just wish he'd understand why I didn't help out when all that happened.

My mate was in labor with John. I couldn't leave her side. I tried to reach him afterwards, but he removed himself from our group mind link and in a sense, blocked us.

I had no way of explaining my side to him if I could now, I would. Though I doubt it would make a difference.

As the Luna and I run we are practically mowing down these rogues. It's clear the Luna is t trying to kill them. She's just injuring them enough that they shift back and can't fight. She's always been merciful that way. It's why we love her so much. That and many other reasons.

I start following her lead. She stands tall and starts to search through the crowd of rogues. I take that as my cue to start protecting her from any rogue that tries to go after her.

I fight them off for what feels like hours before she spots something. ' Up there by the tree line. There's a huge rogue. The biggest I've seen. That's him. He's surrounded by so many rogue. ' she says over mind link.

I growl in confirmation and together we take off running towards them. As we get closer they take notice and the rogues start to climb in numbers. We still are a team with fighting and neither of us stumble even once clearing out these rogues.

It's amazing how well we work together. My mate is currently in the prison helping whoever she can. The rogues become more and more. One manages to bite my back leg at the thigh and tears out a small chuck of flesh. I howl in pain and kill that rogue.

We continue to fight even though I'm now growing weaker from all the blood now leaking out of my leg. I don't let that stop me from having my Luna's back. We're so close now. I see a rogue about to bite her and I dove in front of it and it bites my back. I roar and sink my teeth into its mid back and yank it off of me. Thankfully nothing tore.

I practically toss it aside and continue to fight. The Luna has a lot of power still. Not as much as she had, but still a lot.

The rogues are slowly starting to overwhelm us now and it's getting harder to fight. The rogue controlling them looks smug even in his wolf form. That is until we hear the slash of a sword and the rogues face looked shocked. It's head then rolled right off and to the ground. Followed shortly be it's body.

Behind the rogue stood Matt with his sword. Clair right behind him. They snuck up on them. The Luna then turned and suddenly roared out a howl with so much power that ever rogue that heard it in this pack flinched hard and froze. In seconds our guards were on them and had them restrained with silver.

Now that is how this Luna works. I looked at Clair and Matt. ' Come on you two, we have work to do. ' I say over mind link.

They nodded and Matt gets on Clair's back. We take off running together and cleaning up this mess that Fenris created. Defeating  and capturing any rogue we come across.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be Amber's POV. Until next time. :-)