Chapter 108.

Amber's POV.

I feel so enraged. My anger is fueling me. It's not blinding me though. My wolf is helping make sure of that. We have to stick to the plan.

As we make it to a clearing, sure enough, there he is coming right at us. He's huge and his blood red eyes are easy to see from way out here.

Alpha Ronan whines and shakes his head. ' Cut the connection. ' I order.

' I can't. He's too powerful. ' cried Alpha Ronan.

' You are an Alpha, he isn't. You have the power to break this connection between you two, So Do It!!!' I order.

Alpha Ronan seems to puff out his chest and stand taller. He freezes and lets out a howl of power and anger. A howl of rage is heard from Fenris, who seems to stumble a bit as the connection between them is severed.

I feel a bit smug at that. I look at Ronan. We've all stopped running now and dread out a little. ' Good job Ronan. Told you you can do it. ' I say.

' Thank you Luna Amber. ' he replies.

' Lets get started guys. He's coming up fast. ' I order.

We run off and Ronan pulls his lips back in a snarl that makes his wolf look terrifying. He's standing now and the fur on his back is standing up. Just like we planned.

Fenris is rushing towards him. He looks so angry now. I have some counter plans in case he changes his mind last minute and goes after one of us. Right now he seems fully focused of Alpha Ronan.

Ronan takes off running towards him now. While he does this, we run behind him. Carrying a bronze chain that is hooked to some silver bear traps. They were buried off to the side and while they are distracting him, Alpha Conan dug up a few for us.

Just before Fenris makes it to him, I plant my trap behind Ronan. Fenris lunges for Ronan. Claw's outstretched and mouth open for a bite. ' NOW!' I shout at them.

Ronan dodges last second and Fenris steps right into one of the traps. He howls in pain and flips around, only to step in another.

He yelps and stops moving. We've planted traps around him and now his two front paws are trapped in silver bear traps. He growls and spots me.

' You're playing with fire kid. ' he growls.

' I've already been burned before. Surrender now!' I order.

He flinched at my power. ' My my, the little pup is a powerful Luna now. I almost didn't believe it when my wolves told me you overpowered Connor. ' says Fenris.

' Well believe it, because I'm not changing and I'm not backing down. ' I say.

' Good, that would ruin the fun. ' says Fenris.

He then looks over at Ronan. ' I would have thought making you drink Wolf Bane would have been a strong enough reminder to never betray me. I guess not. You will die today Ronan. ' says Fenris.

' If that is so, then at least I can say I died giving my pack back the Alpha they were proud of before. ' says Ronan.

I feel proud of Ronan then. He's finally standing up to him. I'm still not happy with him, but I do feel proud.

' You will die today as well Conan. ' growled Fenris.

He was glaring at Conan. ' You can try your hardest, but it won't happen. You've lost Fenris. It's time to face the facts. Surrender. ' says Conan.

We all start ordering him to surrender. Fenris is trying hard to fight it. His wolf is physically shaking and his head is down. He's growling and trying to overpower our commands.

Only it's a losing game. He's failing bit by bit and his body is sinking closer to the ground. This is working out just as planned.

We crest a circle around him to prevent him from running. More bear traps were around him. We ordered him to surrender one last time. Our power so heavy around us that any rogue trying to get closer couldn't.

Fenris yells out and falls to the ground. Unable to even lift his head up. We did it. We order him to stay down and keep our power flowing through us to him.

' This is it for you Fenris. Any last words?' I say.

' Yeah, Wolf Bane does wonders. ' he says.

I stare confused until he starts to get up. How the heck is this possible?!! I feel a bit of panic start to build up inside me.

I cover it up by snarling at him. ' Wolf Bane not only has bad perks, but good ones as well. I figured out a way to use it to manipulate my Gamma power into that of an Alpha. Not only one Alpha, but the power of six Alpha's. I'm practically untouchable. ' says Fenris smugly.

Wolf Bane can do that??!!! That's how he got so powerful? This doesn't make any sense. We slowly start backing away. Still forcing our powers towards him.

Ronan looks utterly terrified even as his wolf. That means Fenris allowed him to break the connection. He had this all planned from the start.

' You has this planned from the start!' I say.

' Exactly. I warned you. You play with fire, you'll get burned even more. ' he said.

' If you've been this powerful from the start, why didn't you kill us to begin with?' I ask, trying to stall and think of a plan.

' I wasn't that powerful at the start. I've been using Wolf Bane on myself. Why do you think I got Connor once I found out he could heal. You have no idea how many times I've wiped his mind. Every time he healed and stopped the spread of it. I was already more powerful. ' he said.

' That's why you took my mate!' I growl.

' Exactly and I plan on turning him again and keeping him. ' says Fenris.

I growl and lunge at him. I must have surprised him with my sudden attack, because I sliced my claw across his face.

He screams in mind link and when I see his face again. I see I have sliced straight through one of his eyes. He snarls. ' You'll pay for that pup. ' he snarls.

With that he lunges at me, before he even reaches me I see a flash of grey fur and Fenris goes flying. Once I see who it is, my hopes lift.

Connor!!!

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. Next chapter is in Connor's POV. Until then :-)