Chapter 27.

Kurt's POV.

This is insane. Of all things to happen now. We serious don't need this.

I'm on my way now to talk to our prisoner. They had patched up his arm and had him in one of the cells.

He said he would talk. I walked into the pack prison and had the guards move him downstairs into the interrogation room.

They strapped him to the chair that was sitting in the middle of the room. I walked in then.

The guy smirked at me. He then laughed. " Your the one in charge?! Your just a kid. How old are you?" Says the guy.

" I'm 18. I'm well old enough to run this pack. " I say.

" What, your father get tired of running the pack? Guess he's the lazy one. Where is your father? I'd like to talk to him instead. " says the guy.

" My father was murdered a week ago. " I said.

That shut him up right away. His look softened. " Jeez kid, I'm sorry. I didn't know. " he said.

" What was your purpose here tonight?" I ask.

" My friend has been obsessed with werewolves ever since we were teens. I never believed him until now. He wanted to go hunting tonight, gave me the weapons and said go for it when we saw one. I don't have any problems with werewolves. " he said.

" What's your name?" I ask.

" Jim, my friends call me jimmy though. " says Jim.

" One if your friends had this." I say holding up the silver gun. I was wearing a glove so it didn't hurt me.

" They found this at the sight of the attack. This same type of gun is what killed my father. Where was your friend a week ago?" I asked.

He looked shocked. " Wait, you think David murdered your father? He didn't. Last week we were playing pool all night at his house. He's always had a fun like that. " says Jim.

" Why would he pick tonight to go onto a packs territory and try to kill another living being?" I ask.

" We were given this letter, found it in our mailbox the day before. It said if you want to find a werewolf, go to this address, walk into the woods and keep on for four miles. So we did. I honestly wasn't expecting this. " says Jim.

I nod. " Did it say who the letter was from?"

" No name. I swear. " he said.

I nod in reply. " Will they try and return?"

He nods with a sad look on his face. " My friend won't stop until he's able to prove werewolves are real. With him you might have a big problem ahead of you. I-I'd be willing to help you fight him off. I don't want to see anyone die. " he said.

I walk closer. " How do I know your now lying to me?" I snarl. I put my Alpha power into that to see what it does.

He yelled out in pain and hung his head right away. " I swear, I'm not lying. I wouldn't. I don't kill people. Please?!" He Cried.

I backed away and nodded, satisfied with what I found out. " When your friend returns. If he doesn't stand down. We will have to kill him. " I say.

" I know. " he says.

I nod. " Thank you for your cooperation." I say turning and walking out.

" Kid?" He says.

I turn around and growl slightly. " It's Alpha Kurt. " I say.

He nods. " I really am sorry for your loss. I know how it feels. " he said.

I don't say another word. I just turn around and leave. I leave the pack prison and walk outside.

My head guard is there. " I want men at every entrance into this pack. I want people running the borders every hour and I want the pack house protected inside and out now!!" I say.

" Yes Alpha. " he then runs off to do as I say. I walk inside the pack house and over to the pack infirmary to see amber sitting with her family around John's beside.

He's lucky they didn't kill him. This guy Jim seemed to nice. He either is really like that or he's trying to play me.

I don't know which. I'm going to go for the good side of him, but I won't let my guard down around him. Not after what he did to John.

His friend is dangerous. My question is, who told them about this pack? Someone had to have gone out of this pack and out that letter in the mailbox if that guys house.

That person is a traitor. I must find out. " What's your plan of action?" Asks Alpha Conan.

" I need to interrogate everyone in my pack. " I say. He looks surprised. " That human in there said someone gave them directions to this pack. Someone betrayed us and I need to find out who for the safety of this pack and everyone innocent life in it. " I say.

" I agree. The message needs to be sent out soon Alpha Kurt. These people need to know what's going on and just how serious this is. " says Alpha Conan.

" I'm heading to my office. I'll send out a mind link in a few minutes. " he nods and I turn and head to my office.

I get there and sit down. Gosh this is going to be hard. I brace myself and get ready to send the message.

' Attention everyone. Tonight an attack has happened. Humans have found our pack and will return again. Someone here has betrayed us. I will be holding a pack wide interrogation until I find out who it is. This will be starting first thing in the morning. The pack is safe right now. Everyone keeps your windows locked and your doors shut and locked too. We don't need anymore bloodshed. Rest up pack. We have a busy day tomorrow. '

I then end the pack link. I sigh and rest my head in my hands. This is going to be harder then I thought.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. Not sure who's POV. Until then :-)