Chapter 16.

Connor's POV.

This cell is cold and this collar is itchy. That's all I can think right now.

It's like they have the air running full blast in here or it's so low below ground that it's just that cold.

It sucks, majorly.

As I sit there the time ticks by at what feels like forever. Man, the least they could do is give me a book or something. I'm bored out of my mind.

Soon enough I start hearing noises. Then rogues start to pass my cell, each carrying things such as a table, some chairs, plates and so on.

I give a confused look. What the heck is going on?

Then the Boss Rogue is at the cell door. " I bet your wondering what's going on." He says.

" What are you, some kind of mind reader?" I say sarcastically.

He chuckles. " You will be meeting our host tonight for dinner. It will be on the same room we were in. We will have a table and all set up. " says the Boss Rogue.

" Why do I have to meet him? One bad guy is enough. " I growl.

" You don't have a choice boy. Your just like your father. Stubborn, arrogant. I'll have to beat some of that out of you later on. " he growled.

" I'd like to see you try. " I challenge. Ok, I know, not the best thing I could have said right there. 

He smirks more evilly. " Oh you'll see soon enough boy. " he says.

I growl and don't say another word. He then just smiled and walks off. Crap, can this day get any worse?!!

As I sit there thinking to myself, I start to think of my mother. She was so sweet. I miss her. She would have stopped at nothing to get me back home safely if she were here.

She was strong, fearless and a fierce warrior. She was one of the best. Always will be. She loved my father with everything she had.

I never understood it at times with the way my father acted. She was able to calm him down in seconds when he got so angry. If he got stressed she always knew what to do. I never understood it until I got a mate myself.

It's part of the mate bond. I never realized how much you could care for another person until your mates to them. Their practically your lifeline.

I know Amber is mine. I would do anything for her. I'd die for her if that's what it took to protect her.

She the best thing I could have ever asked for and more. Man I wish I could talk to her right now.

She's calm my nerves. I can't even talk to my wolf because of this stupid collar. I can feel my wolf and he's getting restless. I haven't shifted since they brought me here.

Even when I was in the cell at my dads home prison I was still able to shift while I was there. May not have been much room, but I was still able too.

The time went by slowly still. Finally it was dinner time and the Boss Rogue showed up and opened the cell.

He just motioned with his head. I sighed and got up and then proceeded to follow him out the door and down the halls.

" I won't cuff you this time, but mark my words boy. You mess this up and tonight will be nothing, but pure agony for you. Am I clear?!" He growled.

" Yes." I said back.

He nodded and opened the door to the room. No one was in the room. There was a table with three chairs. Plates set up with food already on them. Steam rolling off of it. The forks were plastic as were the knifes. The food consisted of steak, rice and some broccoli. It looked and smelt amazing.

Curse this stupid Boss Rogue and knowing how to cool so well!!

He shoves me forward by the shoulder. I stumble forward and he leads me to a chair and sits me down. The plastic cup in from of just holds water.

" Relax and don't eat yet. He should be here momentarily. " says the Boss Rogue going and sitting down in his own seat.

I look at him for a second. " What does your name mean?" I ask.

His eyes widen for a second. " My name?" He asks.

" Yes, your name. Fenris, what does it mean? Like does it have a meaning behind it? " I ask.

" Why do you want to know this all of a sudden?" He growls.

" I've always been curious. I've never heard that name before. It has to mean something. " I say.

He sighs and grabs his drink. He sits back and takes a long sip. When he sets it down he speaks. " It's a Norse baby name. My parents were really into the Norse mythology. It's fake obviously, but Fenris basically stands for, a mythical monster wolf. " he replies.

My eyes widen in shock and amusement. I smile. He growls at me. " What are you smiling about boy?!!" He snarls.

" The fact that your name actually fits you. I don't know if you've seen your wolf before, but it really is a monster wolf. " I say.

He just grumbles something I can't make out and sits back in his seat. I can't believe I'm actually talking to him nicely after what he's done. I must be bored.

" You think it may be possible for me to get a book or something while I wait in the cell for hours on end?" I say.

He laughs. " Why? You bored or something?" He smirks.

I chuckle. " Eh, not that much. Figured it was worth a shot asking. " I say.

I then look around and see the Boss Rogue look at the door. He's here.

" Hello Connor. " says the voice before the guy actually walks in.

My eyes widen hugely and pure terror sparks on my chest along with betrayal.

It can't be!! No, no it can't be!! How could he?!!

He then steps into the like and I'm met with the smirking face of my other captor.

Alpha Ronan.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this little plot twist. I will update again soon. Not sure who's POV. Until then enjoy.