Chapter 105.

Amber's POV.

One hour left. We have one hour until the Wolf Bane we gave Alpha Ronan wears off. One hour until the battle starts.

My wolf and I are itching to fight. When this starts, I have a plan. Alpha Ronan, Alpha Conan, Alpha Benjamin and myself are going to confront them head on. Alpha Lucas will be in charge of getting all the pack members he can to the prison for protection and Alpha Kurt and Cassandra will be their protection.

Fenris will go directly for Ronan. His anger will blind him at first. After a while, with us protecting and fighting alongside Ronan, he will control his anger. By then we will have set the trap around him.

Alpha Conan still has some silver bear traps he hasn't planted. We're going to our those around him and see if we can trap him in place. We also have Bète Marcus going and grabbing some silver chains from the prison.

If we manage to trap him, and I'm only saying if and it when, because things could change in a moment. If we trap him, we're going to force all our commands at him anger him to submit to us. Then I'm going on for the kill.

He won't get away this time. I won't allow it. He's gone free too many times already and each time he has, something bad has happened. I won't allow anyone else to go through what I have. He has not only ruined our packs, but the lives of those in it and the life of a kind Alpha.

I do understand Ronan's reasonings for what he did. If he hadn't of agreed, he and his pack would have been slaughtered. I don't think I could have done that. Surrendering to the rule of another. Especially that of a rogue. No, I'd fight until my last breath or call out to the packs around me and hope they make it in time.

I wouldn't just roll over and submit. However, everyone is different. I guess it just didn't cross his mind. I'm not trying to make excuses for what he did, but I do understand it.

Everything is silent right now. I look at Ronan. He is looking very nervous right now. " Where is Fenris at again?" I ask

He seems to snap out of his thoughts and looks up at me. " U-uh... right. Behind the pack house about a mile back. "

My wolf growls ferociously and I agree with her. How he managed to sneak onto my pack without me knowing just ticks me off even more. I have wolves everywhere so that wouldn't happen.

" Ok, thank you for being honest with us. " I say.

" Thank you for your help. I-I was panicking so badly before. " says Ronan.

I offer a small smile. " I know. This will all be over soon and we can go back home. All of us. " I say.

They all nod in response. ' I sense Connor is getting closer. ' says my wolf.

Excitement builds in my chest. This will be the first time since he was taken that I've been around him where he knew that I was his mate. I feel like I've been waiting forever for this.

A few minutes pass and the doors open. I look to see Tasha returning. In her hands was a plate with a cake on it. Candles lit and all.

My confusion lasts for only a few minutes. Then my eyes widen. My birthday. I completely forgot. I missed my own birthday.

She sets the cake in front of me. " You've been so worked up lately that we all forgot about everything else. I saw the date today and I baked you a cake. Even though your birthday was a few days ago. I just want to say it. Happy birthday Amber. We love you. I love you. " says Tasha.

I grin. They all decide to sing happy birthday to me and I finally blow out the candles. I am officially 18 now. An adult. It is rather exciting.

We each have a small slice of cake and enjoy it. It's a good thing to have before the battle. We then drink water to make sure we are hydrated before the battle.

15 minutes left. Ronan is looking more and more pale, more and more terrified. I walk up and place a hand on his shoulder.

" We will do our best to protect you. We have your back. Just make sure you have ours. " I say.

He nods furiously. Good, that's what I wanted to see. He's fully on our side again. I can tell he wants to redeem himself. If this all works out, hopefully we can give him that chance.

There will still be the matter of punishment for it. We will hold a trial and decide then what to do about Alpha Ronan and if he deserves to still be an Alpha or have the power and title stripped from him.

What he's done is a grave crime. Rogues are rogues for a reason. Either they leave their pack and abandon them, get kicked out of the pack for awful crimes or they are born into it.

They are the bad guys and to allow rogues to live alongside them is a grave crime and miss use of your Alpha status.

As the clock ticks down we move to the front of the pack house. " Everyone ready?" I ask.

They nod. I walk over to Tasha and take her hand. She pulls me closer and our foreheads touch. " Stay safe Amber. " she says.

" I will as long as you do too. " I say.

She smiles. " Deal. "

We laugh as little. I then gather up my strength and walk forward. The clock then hits zero. Ronan completely freezes and a cry of fear leaves his mouth. Ok, the connection is restored.

Then we hear an ear piercing howl. Soon followed by more and more. I growl. " NOW!!!" I yell.

With that we take off our the door and shift into our wolves as we run ahead. We separate to our separate tasks. This battle has just begun.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am currently working an another story as well with a friend of mine. @sammy103021. I hope you guys will enjoy that story as well. No sure who's POV I'll do next. Let me know who's you want. Until next time :-)