Chapter 10.

Tasha's POV.

The next day we're at it again. Only this time, I'm on the same team as Amber.

She looks like she has barely gotten any sleep. I hate she's having to go through this, but as her friend I will be by her side every step of the way.

We're checking the grounds again before we start searching the pack houses and shops.

I don't mind the pack wide search. I have nothing to hide. I'm barely in my room anyway. Clayton's pretty much the same. He stays in the guest room because my dad doesn't like him to stay with me.

He's protective of me, but I know Clayton won't do anything. It early morning.

I'm walking next to Amber. " Didn't get much sleep last night I take it?" I ask.

She shook her head. " No. I didn't get much sleep. I stayed in the woods last night. " she says.

" At Connor's area?" I ask.

She nods. I put my arm over her shoulder and pull her closer to me. " Don't worry sis. You got me. I'll take care of you and be with you every step of the way. " I say.

She grins. " Thanks Tasha. Your the best. " she says.

I smirk. " I know. "

She then laughs. Good, I made her smile. I then let go and the two of us continue searching. We're on Kurt's team today.

He wanted us to stay with him. Maybe because he knows we're the only ones in this pack he can trust.

Man, these past few days have been awful. I can't even begin to imagine what Kurt is going through. The loss of his father and all.

I have a feeling as to who did it, but no one else has assumed anything, so I'm not going to either.

Clayton and I are going to go out tonight. Well not necessarily go out, we're going to eat a private dinner while my family is gone at the pack house tonight.

Clayton said he wanted to cook tonight. I'm ok with that, as long as he doesn't burn the house down.

At that thought I can't help smiling. We search around more and no ones found anything. I'm not even sure what we're looking for. Footprints, a different scent, silver, whatever it is, it isn't here.

" We've been out here for a few hours now and haven't found anything. Let's head back to the pack house and get ready to search the houses. " says Kurt.

" Yes Alpha Kurt. " we all say.

We follow him all the way back to the pack house. Once we're inside we wait for the others.

Soon enough their here and we sit down in the pack meeting room.

" It's time to start searching the pack houses. Don't just go in there and wreck the entire house. I want the pack house search done neatly and organized. " says Kurt.

We all nodded in response. " What are we looking for exactly?" Asks Clayton.

" We're looking for traces of silver or any scent that doesn't seem familiar. If you come across that silver scent you search everything inside and out until you find it. If you come across the unfamiliar scent of another wolf you are to bring the owner of that house here to the pack meeting room where I will ask them questions about it. " says Kurt.

We all nod in response. We all fan back out into our teams. We each get a pack of the pack to search as well as the shops.

We are headed to the west side of the pack. We stop at the first house and knock on the door. It opens and a young woman stands there. She doesn't say a word. All she does is move out of the way to allow us in.

We walk in and start walking around. Of course not all of us went if. That would be far to many people.

A lot of us stayed outside and searched around the house. I was inside helping Amber, her father and Kurt as we searched.

I didn't smell anything out of the ordinary. I knew this woman. She was very nice and kind and loved Alpha George being the Alpha.

She just sat patiently at her kitchen table and watched as we searched. Amber and I went upstairs to search the bedrooms and the bathrooms.

We walked into the first bedroom and looked around. Nothing seemed out of place. It was all clean and neatly organized.

We tapped into our wolf senses and started to sniff around. Nothing smelled weird, no unfamiliar scent and no scent of silver. Onto the next bedroom.

We did the same thing and it turned out the same. Clean. I looked at Amber. She looked like she was stressing about this.

I stopped her before we entered the next bedroom. She looked st me confused. Without a word I walked forward and embraced her in a tight hug.

She tended at first, not knowing what I was doing until then. She then relaxed and hugged me back tighter. I smile, I knew she needed a hug. Hugs make everything better.

Without a word we separated and she smiled thanks at me. I just grinned and she chuckled, shaking her head and with that we headed into the next room.

It came up the same way. We searched all of upstairs and came up with nothing. We walked back downstairs and saw Kurt was talking to her.

He looked and we shook our heads. He then looked back at her. " Thank you for your time. We will be leaving now. " he said.

She nodded and we left. We started walking to the next house. " Good job team. One house down, many more to go, but we got this. " says Kurt.

He looked at Amber and I and we smiled at him. We need to get his mind off of stress soon. He needs to relax some and Cassandra can't help him alone.

We then turn and finish walking to the next house. Well time to get this started again, and with that we knock on the door.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know who's POV you want next. I will update again as soon as I can. Until then enjoy :-)