Chapter 112.

Alpha Ronan's POV.

After Connor and Amber left, Alpha Conan and I stayed to get rid of Fenris's body. First thing Alpha Conan did was sever the head from the body. I understand his unsaid reasonings.

We then shifted back and started to drag his body away toward the pile of dead rogues we had stacked up. Bète Marcus ran up then. Alpha Conan looked at him. " How many casualties?"

" All in all, 15 guards lost their lives. All the ones who couldn't fight are alive and well. We had about 20 injured and they are on their way to the pack doctor now. Nothing critical. " says Bète Marcus.

Good, that's good. Not a lot of deaths. I still feel bad and I can still feel the lingering feeling of terror I had felt. When I saw Fenris getting up even under all our commands, I'm not going to lie, I was ready to bolt right then.

It's terrifying what Wolf Bane can do. I never knew it could be used in so many different ways. I knew Fenris had been experimenting with it, I just didn't know he did it to himself.

That explains why he wanted Connor. He got cocky though. He thought he could win this, only he was stupid enough to train the one person that could beat him.

That thought makes me smile a bit smugly. It then turns to a smile of pure relief. That's when it all hits me and my legs give out.

I'm caught by Alpha Conan and Bète Marcus. " Woah. Are you ok Ronan? What's wrong?" Asks Alpha Conan.

" Do you need to see the pack doctor?" Asks Bète Marcus.

I look up at them and blink as they set me down a few tears roll down my face. " No, no I'm ok. Just..... so overwhelmed with relief that it's finally over. " I say.

They chuckle a bit at my reply. " That is completely understandable. Come on, let's get you inside and to the table. We all need a recharge before we continue the clean up. " Says Alpha Conan.

They pull me to my feet and together we all walk to the pack house. Once we enter, bottles of cold water are given to us and we're ushered to some seats. We all open the water bottle and drink them down at our own pace.

The shakiness I was feeling starts to disappear and I allow myself a true genuine smile. " I know there's going to be a meeting after this to decide my fate. " I say.

" Yes." Replies Alpha Conan.

" I know the law and what it states about conspiring and housing rogues, unless it's circumstances such as mate related if they want to join a pack. I want you all to judge me fairly.  I will willingly take my punishment. All I ask if that my pack is taken care of and they never have to worry like this again. " I say.

" I can promise you that your pack will be taken care of. " says Alpha Conan. I nod and just continue to smile.

Once we've eaten something small we head outside. We help move the rest of the dead rogues to the pile. Alpha Conan has them soaked in gasoline and he holds the match out to me.

" As much as I want to do it. I think you listing it will give you some closure. " says Alpha Conan.

I look at him shocked. I then grab the match and light it. I hear Alpha Conan next to me. " Goodbye old friend. I hope you are now somewhere safe and happy with your mate and child. "

I then toss the match and the bodies ignite and start to burn. We watch for a few minutes before going to take care of the packs losses. We end up taking them all to the little morgue this pack has and letting the people who work there take care of the bodies and allow the families to say their goodbyes.

We then spot Amber and Connor. They are helping clean up the mess around the pack. Connor seems happy around her. His posture is relaxed and she has a huge smile on her face that I don't think will go anywhere any time soon.

They truly are perfect for one another. He's not letting her do too much since she's wounded. That's sweet of him. Finally the pack is cleaned up and we are back in the meeting room.

I'm sitting in a chair in front of all the Alpha's and the Luna. She has Connor sitting next to her now, though Alpha Conan is in the seat closest to them. She looks at me.

" First off, I would like to thank you dearly for your help during this battle. You were very brave and we are grateful to have had your help. " says Amber.

I nod. " Thank you Luna. "

She nods. " Now the time has come to decide your fate. Is there anything you would like to say to us before we send you out to begin our discussion?" Asks Amber.

I nod and she motions for me to stand. " I just wish to apologize deeply for all I have done. To the Alpha's I have betrayed. To my pack for the pain I put them through. To Connor and Amber for ruining your lives. I am deeply sorry and I highly regret what I did. I will take any punishment that comes my way. " I say bowing deeply in respect to all of them.

" Thank you for your apology. We have a lot to discuss. Is there anything you'd like to add before we send you out?" She asks.

I shake my head. " No Luna. "

" Very well then. You are dismissed. You are to go sit outside in the chair that will have two guards beside it. You will remain there until we are finished. Thank you for your cooperation. " says Amber

I now again and turn. I walk out of the room and over to the chair she mentioned. The doors shut, leaving the ones in there Ronnie decide my fate.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next one Will be in Connor's POV. Until then. :-)