Chapter 104.

Connor's POV.

I remember every little detail of the plan Alp... Fenris told me. I know where every single rogue is set and how I can sneak around them unscathed. Which is exactly what I am doing.

I've already have already made it to Alpha Lucas's pack. I'm carefully sneaking around the rogues and where I know they are sitting and waiting. After this pack, I'll be two hours away from Amber.

It's still hard to believe that she is my mate. The powerful Luna who overpowered me. She's strong.

I know that I must know more about her in my mind, but nothing comes to mind. I draw a blank when I try to remember anything. That is, if I even have those memories.

Amber made me that meal also while I was at her pack. I do remember that it was good. Felt a bit nostalgic if anything. Almost as if I had eaten that meal before. I wonder why she never came and spoke to me before I left?

I'm so tired of being confused. It's like you get told one thing, then you find out it's all a lie and you have another life with friends, family and a mate that loves you, yet you can't remember them and it's so confusing. That memory I watched, I was so happy in that memory.

I can't remember ever being that happy. It's like I don't even know who I am. What I am.
I hate this so much. I don't know what to do.

' Get to her and you'll figure it out.' Says a voice in my mind.

It startled me so much that I tripped and almost tumbled to the ground. I looked around furiously for who spoke. I didn't see anyone.

' I am no a physical being. I love inside you. I'm your kind. I am your wolf. ' says the voice.

' My wolf. That's ridiculous. We don't have inner wolves. We are the wolves. ' I snarl.

' Did your ' Alpha ' tell you that?' The voice asked.

I hesitate. ' Yes he did. He said he doesn't have one. ' I say.

' Oh pup! He has one. He's been lying to you all this time. When he lost his mate his wolf went dormant. That's why he lied. He can't talk to his wolf. ' says the voice.

' Then how come you've never talked to me yet?' I ask.

' It's because of what Fenris did to you. He loved me away when he hurt you. When Clayton restored a memory, a crack happened the the wall that was built and I snuck through. It hurt to be away from you for so ling. I'm sorry. ' says the voice.

' He hurt me? ' I ask.

' Yes, very badly I'm afraid. I can't give you your memories or anything because you have to heal and get them restored on your own. However, just in case you need it and you might definitely need it. I will tell you what you are and can do. ' says the voice.

I continue running and finally make it clear from Alpha Lucas's pack. ' What do you mean?' I ask.

' The reason Fenris wanted you is because of your power. You are what's known as a Blue Eyes Healer. You hold this type of power in your body that allows you to heal people on command. It also heals your body faster then a normal wolves healing rate. ' says the voice.

Man this is confusing. ' So I have the power to heal people?' I ask.

' Yes, you healed many people before. Including your mate. You are the reason she is alive today. ' says the voice.

My eyes widen as I run. I'm healed Amber?  I healed the Luna Amber?  She doesn't seem like she would ever need any type of healing. She seems too strong for that.

I can feel the voice laughing. ' Yes, she is very strong. The strongest person I've ever met. The most kind and caring person too. ' says the voice.

I feel a deep sense of longing. ' I wish I could remember her right now. ' I say.

A small wave of sympathy fills me for a brief moment. ' I know pup, I know. You will in time. Have faith. Just stick by her side and you'll soon start to remember. ' says my wolf.

' I'm so confused right now. When will everything start to make sense again?' I ask.

' I don't know pup. This has never happened before. No matter what happens though. I'll be here with you ever step or the way to guid you. ' says my wolf. Wait? When did I start referring to the voice as my wolf?

' It's because it's natural. It means you believe me and why I've told you. Which is all I could ever ask for. ' says my wolf.

He's right though. I do believe him. It's this instinct inside me that ha me trusting him no matter what. I find myself enjoying that fact. I know now that I'm not alone.

' You will never be alone again Connor. You have me and you have your friends and family and your mate that will stop at nothing to protect you. You won't ever be alone again. ' says my wolf.

If I was in human form, I would probably be crying. Hearing that is such a good feeling and it gives me a new sense of determination to get to Amber and those with her. I can almost feel that I belong there. That there with them is my home. I still don't remember anything, but thanks to my wolf, I know that there it's them is where I belong.

' You got this. I believe in you. ' says my wolf.

I start to run faster. He's right. I do got this. I always have. I'm coming Amber, wait for me.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not sure who's POV next. Let me know who's you want. This book has been so much fun to write. Until next time guys :-)