Chapter 35.

John's POV.

The next time I woke I was alone in my room. I'm still in the infirmary though. I go to move and suddenly feel a sharp pain on my wrist.

I sigh and slump back down. Right, hurt wrist. I look around. What's confusing me more is the fact that Amelia isn't here with me.

I feel an overwhelming sadness from her, but she's no where near. I don't know if she's been with me at all since this thing has happened.

Where is she?

I managed to slowly sit up in bed. It caused me a lot of pain. It flared up in my side and wrist, but I couldn't just lay there anymore.

I had to do something. ' Dad, where are you guys?' I ask over mind link.

Seconds later the door opens and only my father walks in. He shuts the door behind him. He walks up to me and sits down. " How long have you been awake?" He says.

" Not even five minutes. " I reply.

His attitude is different. I can sense the emotions coming off of him. It held sympathy and maybe a little pity.

Why would he feel pity looking at me? There's nothing wrong with me anymore. Just a few injuries. I'll heal, I don't get what's going on.

As if hearing my thoughts he took a deep breath. " I have some news to tell you. " says my father.

" Why do I feel like your holding something back from me?" I ask.

" We found the spy. She turned herself in. " says my father.

Joy fills me at those words. " Good, the spy has been found. That's a good thing right?" I say.

" Well, yes it is a good thing, but it's not for you. " says my father.

I look at him confused. " What, why?" I ask.

He gives me a look and my heart sink. " Dad, where's Amelia?" I ask. Concern filling my voice. Urgency filled me. He can't mean what I think he means.

" John, calm down. " says my father.

" No, where is my mate? " he just looks down. His eyes close. " DAD, WHERE IS SHE?!" I cry.

Tears fill my eyes slowly. The sting of them is almost comforting compared to what I'm feeling in my chest.

He then looks up at me and I see the tears in his own eyes. " She's the spy John. She's turned herself in. " says my father.

At those words a hard sob leaves my lips and I look away for him. My good hand covers my mouth.

" No, no this can't be true. It can't!!" I cry.

" I'm sorry John. She's been working with the Boss Rogue. " he says.

" No!" I cry.

" She buried the gun that killed Alpha George and helped Connor get kidnapped. " he says.

" No!!!" I cry again.

" She called those humans to our pack to get us off his trail. She's the reason you got hurt." Says my father.

" NO!!!" I scream before breaking into sobs.

My legs curl in around me and I can't stop myself from crying. The sadness I feel from her makes sense now.

I pain in my chest is awful. I was about to tell her I loved her. No, no, this can't be happening.

I don't know what this pain in my chest is. It just hurts so badly. I can't stop myself from crying.

" Do you want me to stay?" He Asks.

" Yes!" I cry.

He nods at me. " What's do you want me to do?" He asked.

When I don't answer he stands up and walks up to the bed. He sat down and pulled me to his chest. My head buried in his chest.

This hasn't happened since I was a little kid. " What's hurting you?" He asked.

" M-my chest. I-I... gosh it's hurts so bad!!" I cry.

" That's your mate bond son. You love her." He said.

My mate bond. " Loved." I say.

He looks confused. " I don't know if I can ever trust her again. Dad I love her. So much. I haven't told her. I can't love he though if she's untrustworthy. " I cry.

I manage to control my voice. My chest is burning so badly. On top of that it feels like a crushing pain over my heart.

" Have you marked her yet?" He Asks.

I shake my head. " No, I haven't. " I say.

" Then this is your decision to make. Are you going to trust her and bond over this, or are you going to end it and reject her?" Asks my father.

I let out another hard sob at the word reject. When I think of that word the pain grows worse. I almost can't breath because of it.

It hurts so badly. " I don't know!" I cry.

" Is there anyone else you want to talk about this to?" He Asks.

I think and think, but the pain is so bad. " I'll be right back. " he says.

I can barely focus on anything other then the pain. My vision is blurry from tears.

I hear the door open again and seconds later I'm being cradled by my mother. I'm unable to calm down. The pain is just to much and it hurts to even think now.

I'm breathing heavily and I can't stand it. I can't stand this feeling. Is this the bond breaking? Am I really ready to just let her go? Am I going to continue being mates with her?

Either way, whatever happens I need to speak with her first. I need to talk to her and figure this out.

" If you don't calm down John, I'm going to have to knock you out again. " says the pack doctor.

" Do it, just do it. It hurts to much. Please?" I practically beg.

My mother is crying as she hold me. I then feel a onset of dizziness. My sight starts to bob up and down.

I slowly start to calm down and finally the pain in my chest starts to fade, and with that I fade away into a dreamless sleep.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will update again later. Not sure who's POV. Until then enjoy :-)