Chapter 50.

Amber's POV.

I'm currently breathing heavily. I'm bunches over and my hands are above me gripping the wall with what strength I have left.

My eyes are wide open and I'm staring straight at the ground. I'm aware there are tears pouring out of my eyes.

I have no time to worry about that or the cleaning supplies I dropped. I don't even notice the people around me that I know are trying to get my attention.

I don't care about that. All I care about is the message I just received. It sent spikes of terror through me straight to my soul.

My worst nightmare has come true. I was hoping it wouldn't, but it did.

Connor has turned.

My mate has been turned against us and is working for the Boss Rogue. He is now our enemy.

I hate that thought, it makes me feel sick. I can't tell if Alpha Conan heard that message too.

I felt everything Alpha Lucas did as he sent it this message. The grief, the pain, the fear and the anger. It was almost to much to bear.

I shut my eyes right and grip the wall tightens. I can't break down again.

I've had enough break down. As much as it hurts, and as much as I can't bear the very thought of continuing like this doesn't matter to me.

I have a pack I must care for right now. A pack I must protect. I will do everything in my power to protect it.

Connor may be an enemy now, but no one will kill him. I already know that. We didn't go through that pack war for nothing. We did it to save him and I will die before I let that monster kill him.

That Boss Rogue has done far to much already to not only my pack, but to those that surround us and those that supported us.

They trusted us, they had faith in us. I will not let that be for nothin. I will stop Connor. I will snap him out of this if it's the last thing I do.

The shock I'm feeling finally breaks away and I am left with unbelievable rage.

I blink and the tears have stopped. I lift my head and lower my hands. Those hands turning into fists at my side.

I then turn around and that's when I hear them.

" Luna Amber, are you ok?"

" Do you need the pack doctor?"

" What's wrong Amber?"

" Do you want some water?"

It was questions like that over and over and through the small crowd around me I can see Tasha, Clayton and Alpha Conan looking at me with concern.

Finally I've had enough.

" SILENCE!!!" I scream with as must Luna authority as I can muster.

Everyone flinched and goes dead silent. " Nobody says another word." I snap.

They all furiously nod. " No, I don't need the pack doctor. No, I am not ok. I'm freakin' furious. " I snarl.

They look shocked. " I just got a message from Alpha Lucas. His pack was attacked by the Boss Rogue. He didn't make it in time to prepare for this. Only to end it. 30 humans are dead and 25 injured. You want to know why I am so angry right now?!" I say.

No one answers, I didn't expect them to anyway. " It's because the one leading this attack was my mate. They have turned Connor against us. " I say.

Everyone gasps in horror and some of the females are covering their mouths. " You all are to continue cleaning up this prison. I have work to do. Until I say so, no one is to worry. Understood. " I say.

They all nod and calm down a little. " Thank you all for your help I'm cleaning up this Prison. I really needed it and I'm glad I was able to help you. " I say.

" You've done more then enough Luna. Thank you. " says a lady.

Everyone followed suit. I smiled and walked out of the prison then. Alpha Conan, Clayton and Tasha at my heels.

" What do you plan on doing?" Says Tasha.

" Security around this pack is to be tripled. This is Connor's pack, where he grew up. This has got to be the Boss rogues main target. No one gets on or out without me knowing. " I Snapped.

We started towards the pack house. " You stopped crying?" Says Tasha.

" I'm sick of crying. I'm sick of stupid break downs. I'm livid Tasha. That rogue has gone to far. When Connor finds out about this, it's going to break his heart. " I say.

We make it to the pack house and up the stairs to the pack meeting room. Alpha Conan must have sent out a message because my main guards and Bète Marcus were already here.

" What's the plan Luna?" Says Bète Marcus.

" The plan is to get this pack ready for a fight. It may not come down to that, but until we have Connor in our grasp we can't be to sure. " I say.

" How do we go about that?" Says the head guard.

" I want the security around this packs borders tripled. No one gets in or out. I know I said we were going to remove those bear traps lining the outside, but until I say otherwise, they are to stay right where they are. I also want some guard patrolling the town. Not enough to scare everyone. Just enough to make sure we're taking care of. Understood. " I say.

" Yes Luna. " they all say.

I looked at the head guards. " You have your projects. Get them done. " I say.

They nod and run off. " What about us?" Says Tasha.

" Our goal now is to try and track down where the Boss Rogue could be. I am going to contact Alpha Lucas and see if he can tell me which direction Connor went. We can then look at a map and see if they are hiding in the woods or if a pack is housing them. " I say.

" You think a pack could be housing then?" Says Alpha Conan.

" I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. I got a few mind links to make. You guys go pick a room and get our maps set up. We will still fix up the pack during the week like we planned, but I also want to focus on this. I refuse to let Connor be a rogue. " I say.

" Yes Luna. " they say.

" Well what are you waiting for?! Go!" I say.

They manage to smile at me before taking off to do as told. I turn around behind the desk and sigh in anger.

This Boss Rogue has made his last mistake. Be prepared Fenris. I'm coming for you!

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ticked off Luna Amber. Awesome right lol. Not sure who's POV next. I will try to update soon tho. Until then enjoy. :-)