Chapter 84.

Connor's POV.

Dang it!! Those brownies are far too good. I told myself I wouldn't eat them. I have a weakness for chocolate and they smelt so good. Dang it!!!

I'm currently sitting on the bed in the cell I'm in. It is pretty cold down here right now. Aside from the brownies, everything else she gave me is to the side.

I still don't understand why she's being so nice. It doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it's just her? I don't know. I got this weird feeling when she was around me.

I don't know how to explain it. Then when she's gone.....

Gosh, I don't know!! This is so infuriating!! I'll feel better once I get out of here. After a while I feel my eyes lids start to droop. I haven't slept since they captured me. My exhaustion is weighing on me now. Plus I'm now freezing.

My eyes shift over to the sweatshirt she gave me. I huff in annoyance and reach over to grab it. Once I slip it on I sigh in relief.

Then a weird scent hits me. I sniff a bit more to see where it's coming from. It leads me back to the sweatshirt. I take a big whiff of it and my eyes widen. This is my scent!! How do they have something with my scent on it?!! 

I have so many questions now! My mind is going crazy, my instincts flaring. I then catch a whiff of another scent. The second I take a big whiff of it, it's like everything stills and is at peace for the moment. It all was so sudden I almost felt like crying.

I don't know who's scent this is, but I'm thankful for it. I lean over and grab the blanket on the bed. I cover my legs with it and just keep inhaling this scent until I finally fall asleep.

When I wake next, everything feels so relaxed. It's blissful. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. I am aware of where I am. I am just far to relaxed to care at the moment.

After a bit I hear footsteps coming towards me. Well, it was nice while it lasted. I push myself into a sitting position and look. It's a girl I haven't seen yet. She smiles at me.

" Hello, I'm Tasha. I brought you some breakfast. " she said. She slides it in to me. It consists of eggs, bacon and a few pancakes. A little cup with syrup in it and a small cup of what smelt like coffee.

This is a really good breakfast for prisoners. I wouldn't have ever expected this. I nod thanks to her. " I also brought you this bag. That way when you make your trip, you can put your stuff in it. " she said handing me the bag as well.

I nod and grab the empty brownies container. I pass it through to her. I then hear more footsteps and give her a curious look. " That's some of the guards feeding the other prisoners this morning. " she says.

I nod then. That makes sense. I then go and sit down. I set the food in my lap nod start to eat. " Do you want any water or anything before I leave?" She asks.

I shake my head. She then nodded walks away. This food is amazing I have to say, this place serves better food then the rogues do. I set the tray to the side once I'm through eating.

I then sit back to enjoy my coffee. Once I'm done i her footsteps coming towards me again. This time is Clayton and a few guards. They're carrying steel chains and cuffs.

I sigh and place the book in the bag. I sling it over my shoulder and stand. I can't bring myself to remove the sweatshirt. The scent is why's keeping me nice this morning. If not, I would be causing a lot of trouble with them.

The doors open. " Don't move. " says Clayton.

" Like I have a choice. " I mutter understand my breath.

They walk around me. " Hands out. " he says.

I hold my hands out and steel cuffs are clasped around my wrists. A big one that's attached to it is clasped around my waist. " Follow us. " he says.

I do as told and follow after them. Soon enough we step outside and the light blinds me for a few seconds. Once my eyes adjust I look around. There I see two wolves attached to a wagon like thing.

They lead me over to it. I'm helped in and at down in between two guards. They hook my ankles up them and attach the chains to the ground. I look around and see Clayton talking to the Luna.

She's passing him a bag of what I can only assume is clothes. He nods and puts it over his shoulder. She then steps forward and hugs him. Part of me wants to growl at that for some reason. Gosh, this is ok so annoying and confusing.

I then see that Tasha girl walk up my hug Clayton. She then stood taller and kissed him. My eyes widen. They're mates. That makes sense. She then steps back and grabs The Luna's hand. They must be friends.

Clayton grins and then walks over to us. He hops in and sit across from me. A few seconds later the wagon is moving and we're in the woods heading for the packs territory line soon enough.

"Relax Connor. We have a long ride ahead of us. " he says as he relaxes back a bit.

I sigh and sit back more too. At lest these chairs aren't horrible. Ivan see on the floor under one of the seats at a few silver chains and two different muzzles. Those look very uncomfortable. I'll do what I can to avoid them.

With that, I just lay my head back, close my eyes and enjoy the feeling of the ride.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know who's POV you want next. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I got a new phone so it's still a bit iffy. Lol. I got big plans for the rest of this book. Until then. :-)