Chapter 49.

Kurt's POV.

As we leave the pack prison, I suddenly feel all the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

My emotions are climbing. It's like the emotions I'm feeling aren't even mine. It's not Cassandra's.

I don't know what's going on. Suddenly my head starts to hurt and I stumble to the side and John grabs me.

He lowers me to the ground and I'm barely aware of him crying out for help.

My head feels like it's about to burst. Suddenly there's someone in front of me and he's moving my arms.

It's Alpha Benjamin. " I feel it too Kurt. Don't fight it. Let the message come through. Relax." he says.

That confuses me. I try to do what he says though, I slowly relax my body and shut my eyes tight.

I slowly relax my mind and let it flow through. It's painless then.

' This is an alert to all Alpha's. My pack has been attacked! My human pack members were attacked. 25 injured, 30 dead. Be aware, keep your packs under high alert. Connor was leading them. Connor has turned. I repeat, Connor has turned. '

Then the message cut out. I sit there on the ground with my hands clutching at the grass in front of me. I'm breathing heavily and tears are rolling down my face from the pure agony I felt rolling through that message.

That was Alpha Lucas. His pack was attacked. Connor led the attack. Oh gosh, Amber!

" John." I say.

He nods, looking at me in concern. " You wanted something to do, I have a job for you. " I say.

" Yes Alpha. " he says.

I don't even bother correcting him this time. " Go, get the guards doubled on the pack border now. There's been an attack at Alpha Lucas pack. Humans were killed. 30 of them. I want this pack guarded. Go, now!" I say.

" Yes Alpha. " he gets up and takes of running.

I then take a deep shaker breath and look up. I look at Alpha Benjamin.

He was looking at me with concern. " Are you ok? I know it's hard to get a message like that for the first time. " he said.

" I'm fine. Just... never felt such raw emotion from somebody else like that. It was so strong. " I say.

" It was. " he agreed.

I sit up straighter and wipe my face dry of tears. He stands and holds a hand out to me.

I take it and allow him to pull me to my feet. " Come on, I have a meeting tonight and I want you to tag along with me. " I say.

We start walking towards the pack house. " What meeting?" He Asks.

" Well, I got to idea to make a deal with the human  since none of his friends have made an attempt to get him back yet or have even showed their faces, I figured showing them their friend will make them reveal themselves. If all goes according to plan. The humans will leave, along with the prisoner and they will never return or tell anyone about our pack. " I say.

" That way no one else gets hurt and things are resolved. " he says.

I nod. " Exactly. We've already talked to the human prisoner and he has agreed to help fully. " I say.

" That's great. Good thinking Kurt. " he says.

I manage a small smile. We head into the pack house and I head to my office with Alpha Benjamin.

Together the two of us go through who we want to come with us tonight in case things go bad. We also created a back up plan for the pack to make sure they are safe if something happens to us.

John returned after a little while. He was out of breath, but I could tell he was happy to be helping out.

" John, good. I want you to join us to the meeting tonight. " I say.

" I can't shift though. " he said.

" When has that ever stopped you before?" I ask.

He just looks down at his wrapped up wrist. " Listen John. I know you and you are just as good a fighter now as you are as your wolf. You got this. " I say.

He nods in response. " Good. I want these humans to see the damage silver causes to wolves like us. To show them we are actually people just like them. We love our lives just as they do. We have families just like they do. I want them to realize we are not just mindless wolves. " I say.

He nods. " You will ride on my wolf. I will carry you there. Once we are there you will stand by my side the entire time. If things go south Bète Rick has orders to grab you and get you away as quickly as possible. I know you can fight, but your job will be to alert the rest of the pack to get to safety and hide. Then you can get to the fighting if you need to. " I say.

" Sounds like a great plan. " says John.

" I will send out a small message tonight to tell them about the attack on Alpha Lucas pack and about the meeting. They will all be aware of everything that is going on. " I say.

They nod in response. " I also want you to mind link amber and check up on her. " I say.

" Why?" He Asks.

" Because she's Luna  the only one in charge of her pack, which means she got the message. John, Connor was spotted. He was leading the pack of rogues that murdered those humans. Pack members.  They managed to turn him against us John. " I say.

" Oh crap. " was all he said.

I nodded. " Please give me an update about her once you hear from her?" I ask.

He nods. " Of course. " he then turns and leaves to go talk to his sister.

Alpha Benjamin soon excuses himself to go and make sure his packs ok.

I sit down in my chair and lean my head back. A loud sigh leaving my lips.
This day just keeps getting worse.

Tonight I'm just hoping for the best. With that I sit forward and start studying my plan again for tonight.

Making sure I don't leave anything out. This will work. I know it will because it has to.

Let's just hope tonight works out.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the late post. I've been sick with a sinus infection. Ugh, hate those things. I managed to get a chapter up though and I will try to update again soon. No idea who's POV next. If there is one you want to see, let me know and I'll do it. Until next time. :-)