Chapter 42.

Amber's POV.

This new power is so weird. I've only had it for a hour so far and I'm still getting used to it.

We have finished the meeting and I'm now greeting the pack members who are coming up to me and asking questions or introducing themselves.

Once we finally got done with all the questions and introductions I was led to the pack house.

I have my stuff by the door so I don't have to go back up and get it. So on the way in I leaned down and grabbed my bag and walked forward, following Alpha Conan to Connor's old room.

As we got closer I started to smile a little. I'd get to see the room my mate loved in most of his life.

Soo we were at the door. " I'll leave you to it. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Welcome to your new home Amber. Glad to have you. " says Alpha Conan.

" Thank you. " I say.

He turned and left me to it. I turned and was face to face with the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

His room was nothing like I'd expect. He had a few pictures on the wall and it was painted with beautiful colors.

I walked in. It looked like any other room here, which I would expect because it's at the pack house.

However, he had made things his. There were a few personal items on the desktop and over by the wall was a mirror.

He had a closet here too. I closed the door behind me and breathed in deeply. It smelt like him here. Just faintly, but it was definitely his scent.

I walk forward and sit down on the bed, setting the bag on the floor next to me. I lean back and close my eyes. I just simply lay here and breath in his scent.

When I open my eyes I can't help the gasp that leaves me at what I see on the ceiling.

Connor didn't tell me he was good at drawing. Up on the ceiling was an exact copy of what his wolf looked like.

Every inch correct. Every color, every bit of fur, even his gorgeous blue eyes are correct.

However, this doesn't just look like a picture that's been put up there. It was clear to see it was painted. Every. Rush stroke was brilliant. He did this himself.

' It's beautiful. ' says my wolf over mind link.

' It is. ' I say back.

I stand up and walk over to the door to the closet. His scent is stronger here. I open the door and his scent fills the air.

It almost feels like he's right here next to me. Well, maybe not feel, more like smells.

I walk forward o to the closer and start looking at his old clothes. The second my eyes settled on a grey sweat shirt I snatched it off the hanger.

I pulled it up to my face and sniffed in deeply. Inhaling his scent. Yup, I'm wearing this now.

I slip it on quickly and smile at it. It may have been hanging here for more then a year, but I don't care.

I smells like him and I need to feel him somehow. To smell him. I need him.

I then start looking through everything else. Some of this stuff still looks like it could fit him. Other stuff looked to small.

I'll get Tasha's help and make his old stuff into a quilt for him. Make him a present for when he returns.

I then walk over to his desk next to his bed and open the drawer. There are a few notebooks and a small picture book.

I grab the picture book and start to flip through the pages. The first one I landed on was a cute baby picture.

He was sitting on a huge rock. The rock was about three times his size. He was in a pair over overalls and a little black t-shirt. What the cutest part isn't he picture was by far his face.

He had to be about three. His sheets were red from the sun and he had the biggest smile on his face.

He was missing one tooth and his eyes were so bright. He was so adorable.

I laughed at that picture. I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear dropped onto the side of the page.

It wasn't in sadness though. It was because I was so happy with how cute he was. How much I'm learning about him. I just miss him.

I flip through a few more pictures and look around. I find a little rose. Not a real one, it was made out of paper. He must have learned how to make this and set it in here.

I look around more. There's just a few nicknacks. Some rocks he must have collected.

His room is just perfect and fits him. It's just him. That's all I can say.

I smiled at everything. His room is a little like mine. He didn't collect a lot of stuff, just he necessary things.

There's a framed photo of his family. It's beautiful to see the three of them standing there smiling like they don't have a care in the world.

Just perfect bliss. I wish things were like that now. They will be one day. We will fix this and we will have our happily ever after.

I know things don't work like they do in fairy tails. Normally it's the guy saving the girl, but this time I will save him.

I will be the one saving the prince. I grin at the thought of that. I will save my man.

He needs me and I will be there for him. We will make our own fairy tail.

I lay down on his bed again and just smile at the picture of the wolf. As I stare I start to grow tired. I just close my eyes and breath in his scent again.

With his scent calming me down, I manage to finally fall asleep with the comfort of my mates scent.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know who's POV you want next. Until then :-)