Chapter 101.

Amber's POV.

This meeting is going well so far. Alpha Ronan looks like he's about to faint. It's really quite funny to see.

I look at Alpha Benjamin. " On the night of Alpha George's murder, where we're you?" I ask.

Alpha Benjamin was calm. " I was standing next to Alpha Kurt as we talked to his mother. We were having a pleasant conversation about my mates pregnancy. " he replies.

" Where were your Bète and guards at the time of the murder?" I ask.

" They we're in the kitchen eating some snacks the Luna had the chef's prepare for us all. " says Alpha Benjamin.

I nod in reply to that. This is going smoothly. I lock eyes with Kurt and he gives me a small nod. " Why did you decide to help us with the pack war?" I ask.

" Alpha George has been a very dear friend of mine. His pack, I consider them my pack as well. I know he would never have left my pack on its own if I was having a fight come to my pack. I would never have left him alone in his packs time of need. " he replied.

I feel some fondness at his answer. He was always close to Alpha George. They were always there for each other.

" After the gun went off, what did you do?" I ask.

" I was in the middle of saying something when we heard a bang and suddenly the Luna was screaming. I wanted to help her, but Bète Rick told me to go check on what's going on. So that's what I did. As I made it there I saw Alpha George on the ground and Kurt coming out of the woods. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Did you see anything suspicious before the murder?" I ask.

" No Luna. I didn't see anything suspicious, but I believe one of my guards told me he smelt a weird scent close to the pack house. We never had a chance to investigate. " says Alpha Benjamin.

" Thank you for letting me know. I can take that information and go investigate once I get back to my pack." Says Alpha Kurt.

I nod in response. " Do you think anyone here could be involved in the murder in anyway?" I ask.

He shakes his head. " No Luna Amber. We are all very loyal Alpha's. I don't believe that a single one of us here would be that evil to join up with rogues or murder an Alpha." Says Aloha Benjamin.

I nodded in response. I see Alpha Ronan lean over a little and his looks as white as a sheet. I have to refrain from smirking at it.

" We're you 100 recent honest with me?" I ask.

He nods. " Yes Luna Amber. " he answers. I look at Phillip.

He nods in reply. " He told the truth. " says Phillip.

I nod. Then I feel something I haven't felt in a long time. It's like something is pulling me, calling out to me, begging for me.

I feel tears well up in my eyes. I can't breath. ' MATE!!! ' screamed my wolf suddenly.

I quickly looked at the others. " I need a break. Everyone please leave? " I ask.

They nod and most leave. Now it's just Kurt, Cassandra, Tasha and Alpha Conan with me. I start breathing fast with a hand over my heart.

I close my eyes and try hard to focus on this feeling. My wolf just cried out for our mate. Desperately wanting him.

I haven't felt this since he got kidnapped. Could he be recovering? What does this mean?

Suddenly there's a hand on my shoulder and another whipping wetness from my cheeks. It only then that I realize I'd been crying. That I am currently crying.