Chapter 115.

Alpha Lucas's POV.

The second we got Ronan to a room s on a bed, he was passed out with a small smile on his face. He looks so relieved. It must feel good to not have to worry about anything after constantly worrying for so long.

I can only imagine what he went through with Fenris.  He had said something about making him drink Wolf Bane as a punishment. Connor must have healed him.

That seriously must have hurt. I wish we could have helped him sooner. Thankfully, we're here now to help and we can rebuild our packs together.

Alpha Conan is currently building a spot around the burned remains of the rogues as a sort of grave site for them. He wanted to do something to remember them by. Mainly since he knew they had to have names and all. He didn't want a blank burial for them.

It's nice of him to do that. Once Ronan wakes up, I plan on us leaving to my pack. I've been in touch with my Gamma. There were no casualties at my pack thankfully.

" Lost in thought I take it?" Says a voice next to me.

It startled me and I jump a little. I then turn my head to see Kurt standing there with a smile on his face. I let out a small laugh. " You scared me kid. " I said.

" Didn't mean too. Also, I'm not a kid anymore. " he replies.

I smile in response to that. " No you are not. You are an Alpha now. Your father would be so proud of you. " I say.

He nods. " Everyone says that. I'm proud to be following in my fathers footsteps. I just hope I can at least be half the Alpha he used to be. " he says.

" You're more then that Kurt. You're everything he was and more. That's how he raised you to be. " I say.

He nods. " You've got a point. " the two of us sat down on the front porch of the pack house. " You know, not too long ago I was talking with Amber about how much I disliked rules. Now I get why the rules were there in the first place. "

I look at Kurt. " I once hated rules too, but without them, our packs would descend into chaos. " I say.

He huffs a small laugh. " Man, I hasn't even been that long and all this has happened. Now look at us. Cassandra and I run a pack as Alpha and Luna. Clayton and Tasha work as Gamma in this pack and Amber's such a brave Luna. " says Kurt with a distant look on his face.

A lot has changed in such a short amount of time. It's only been about a month or so since the pack war, so they met a few weeks before the pack war. So I'm reality it's only been about three long months since all this stuff began.

" You all had to grow up fast and you did. You stepped up when the time came. Some wolves crumble when they have to move that quickly. You all did fantastic and I'm very proud of all of you. " I say.

He looks at me and smiles softly. " Thank you Alpha. That means more to me then you may ever know. "

I nod in response. Alpha Conan then walks up and sits by us. He huffs out a breath of air then. He looks sad. He must be grieving over losing one of his best friends. Even if he was a villain, he still meant a lot to Conan no matter what he's done to him.

I lean over and wrap one of my arms around his back and pull him into a side hug. He lets out a small watery laugh. He doesn't move though.

" It's ok Conan. We did it and now, we can clean up and relax. Things can start going back to normal... well our new normal. " I say.

" W-what am I supposed to do without her?" He says. His voice broke as he said that.

Ohhh, that's right. He never got to grieve for his mate after getting his mind warped by Wolf Bane. I hug him tighter and I feel him trembling in my hold.

" We've got your back Alpha Conan. We'll get you through this. " says Kurt sitting on the other side of Conan and hugging him too.

That does it for Conan and he starts to cry. Not heavy tears, but tears nonetheless. We merely sit there and keep him company as he cries for his lost mate.

This is the start of a new beginning for all of us. We can grieve for the ones we've lost. Build back our packs, heal those who have been hurt and save those who need saving.

I wish I had known what Conan was going through sooner. We could have helped him. He turned so cold so fast, we thought it was just the loss of his mate that did this to him.

We've seen it before in the past. Some wolves just can't handle the loss of their mates. It either kills them or turns them insane in a sense. Connor hasn't gotten to grieve right at all either and now he's got to heal before he can.

I know Amber will be there for him. She's a strong one. Connor is lucky to have a mate like her. I was lucky to have a mate like mine that helped me when I desperately needed it. She's amazing and fantastic and just sooo beautiful.

With Ronan's help and combining our packs, we can heal in a way we never have before. We can make up for all the wrong that's been done to us. Make things normal again, or as normal as we can make it.

I take a look at Conan. I see his tears. Though they aren't just tears of sorrow, there ones of healing. I manage a small smile. Yeah, I believe we're going to be ok.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter. I plan on there being about two more chapters until this book is finished. Next chapter will be in Tasha's POV. Until then :-)