Chapter 11.

Connor's POV.

I didn't sleep a bit that night. I just couldn't relax enough to fall asleep. I also didn't want to fall asleep and wake up on an exam table.

Yeah, no thank you! You can keep that crazy nonsense to your self.

I don't try to mind link amber again even though I really want to. I know he's got it to where I can't mind link so it would be pointless.

Next to me is the plate I ate dinner on. No one came back for it. I only ate about half of it cause my nerves wouldn't let me stomach anymore.

Experiments! He wants to perform freakin' experiments on me with Wolf Bane!! Keep that dang stuff away from me!!

I've already seen the crazy crap it can do. I don't need that stuff messing up my mind like it did my fathers, or worse.

I haven't been gone that long, but I already miss everyone so much. Amber especially. We had just won the pack war only for this crazy stuff to happen.

Then Alpha George being killed in front of me. Crap it just hurts to think about that. I am really freaked out about it. Terrified even. I was growing really close to him and considered him one of the best people I ever knew. He didn't deserve the death he got.

I wish I were there to help the members of the pack through this. Poor Kurt. I know he's not taking this well.

I know for sure Amber isn't. She lost both him and me and I can't feel her so I know she can't feel me. I know she'll search for me though. I just know it.

She's strong though, she made it through facing the Boss Rogue the first time and then this pack war. I know she can make it through this with her head held high.

I sigh and lower my head. I'm currently sitting against the wall with my legs drawn up towards me. It was cold in the prison cell they had me in so o have my arms drawn into my chest to try and keep warm.

A few more hours pass before I hear footsteps coming my war. I move from my position and stand, preparing myself for anything to come.

Seconds late I see the Boss Rogue appear in front of my cell. He smirks when he sees me standing. I growl in anger at him.

" I see you haven't slept any. " he says.

" How would you know that?" I growl.

" Security cameras. " he says. He doesn't point out where they are so o can't figure out how to sneak around them.

I roll my eyes. " Of course you have security cameras. " I say.

He chuckles darkly. " I'm not stupid Connor. You of all people should know that by now. " he says.

At that I snarl and that gets a laugh from him. Gosh I hate this guy!!

" Ok listen up, here's how today is going to go. First off you will eat whatever is out in front of you and you will eat it all. Secondly, you will lay down and rest a few hours before the experiments begin. You will need all the energy you can get and finally, if your good and go without fighting I will let you ask any question you want. However, if you mess up and ruin things in any way. You will face a severe punishment. Is this understood?!!" He growled at me.

He's giving me dang rules and ordering me around. " What if I don't do what you've ordered me to?" I ask.

" You won't like it. " he says smirking at me smugly.

" Why won't I?" I ask. A small feeling of dread starts to build in my chest.

" Because I have a spy inside your pack and this sky will kill who I tell it to. " he says.

There it is. The dread. " That's right. Who do you think places the gun at the tree for me to get so easily? Who do you think let me into the pack without being seen? It was my spy. " he says.

I snarl. " You won't get away with this!!!" I snarl marching right up to the bars. My first mistake.

His hand is suddenly gripping my throat and yanking me forward into the bars. His grip was so tight I couldn't breath. My hands go up to grip him.

" When are you gonna realize that I already have. You've lost, you dear sweet Alpha is dead and if you keep on this track soon enough and and all your friends will be too. " he snarls.

He shakes me to get me to look at him. " LOOK AT ME BOY!!! "

I do, knowing that I have no choice. " I don't want to kill you. Not yet at least, but your making this more difficult then it has to be. When I come for you late you better keep your trap shut and follow rules like a good boy or the first person o will tell my spy to kill will be your beloved mate. Am I understood. Nod!" He growls.

It's getting really difficult to breath right now and spots are starting to cloud the corners of my vision. I furiously nod to answer what he said.

" Good. " he snarls. He tosses me back. I stumble back and my hand goes to my throat. I gasp in and start coughing. Trying desperately to get much need Oxygen into my lungs.

" Breakfast will be here soon. Rest up. You've got a long day ahead of you. " he then storms off and is gone.

Dang it!!!!

He just threatened to have his spy kill Amber! He has a freakin' spy in the pack!!  A SPY!!!!

Crap this cannot get any worse. I walk back over to the wall and slide down into the position I was in before.

There's nothing  I can do now, but wait here

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Sorry it's been a bit since I updated last. I got all four wisdom teeth taken out last week and things have been stressful at my job. Now one of you guys did comment for Amelia's POV on the last chapter. I will do hers next. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I will update again soon. Until then :-)