Chapter 37.

Connor's POV.

I can't breath!!!  My lungs feel like their on fire. Heck, my entire body feels like that.

My head is currently thrown back and my mouth is open in a scream I can't hear.

My ears are muffled and all I can hear aside from that is the crackle of electricity.

The shocks from the collar are on full blast. They have been like that for the entire night. I don't know how many hours have passed. It feels like the entire night.

He left a few hours ago. I can't feel my body healing me anymore. It's getting to bad. My body is growing so weak and I! Just! Can't! Breath!

My healing ability can't keep up anymore. It's been like that for hours now.

The shocking stops then, so abruptly I can't tell it's stop yet. Then there's a hand on my face wiping away sweat and brushing my hair back.

" Hurry up and check his vitals. I need to get started now. " says the voice of the Boss Rogue.

It was Lauren. " Shh, it's ok. The shocking is over with. " she said soothingly as she checked my vitals.

The screams have ended, but my jaw is clenched so tightly I'm surprised my teeth haven't broken.

My body is still twitching violently from the shocks and I'm breathing heavily. My body feels so weak right now.

I feel like I could pass out any second. I don't though, because I know what's coming next.

She gets up and walks over to the Boss Rogue. " His vitals are ok for you to continue. " she says before she walks out of the room and is gone.

A eerie laugh is then heard. " Once this Wolf Bane warps your mind Connor. You will be my healer and we will tear apart pack after pack. Let's get started shall we. " he said.

He took a silver dagger and quickly cut back into the same scratch on my arm. I whimper in pain at that. It was almost fully healed.

He then takes the Wolf Bane and inserts it into my arm. Pure agony spreads.

Worse then it's ever been before. I remember feeling it in my arm when Amber was hurt with it.

It hurt horribly, but that was only through the mate bond. Now it's so much worse then that.

I don't know how she managed it. She's so much stronger then I am. She's everything I could have wanted and more.

As the pain spreads I start to scream again. It's hurting so badly. I want to beg for it to stop, but I know that would be pointless. He's wouldn't listen to me anyway.

He's probably taking joy in the fact that I'm in pain. My healing ability isn't working. It's not pushing the Wolf Bane out of my system like it was before.

His test isn't a test anymore. It wasn't to begin with. He somehow knew this would work.

Gosh it hurts!!

It's now spread through half of my body faster then it ever did before. My body feels like the inside has been set on fire or lava has replaced my blood.

I need to tell Amber I love her. So much. I want to marry her. I want her to be my wife.

My mate forever. I want her to know that. I feel tears start to form. The first tears I've shed since I've arrived here.

There's only one way I can do this. I look at the Boss Rogue. " Can I speak to Amber one last time?" I ask.

The question shocks him. " No." He says automatically.

Tears pour down my cheeks and a sob leaves me. " P-please?! I swear. I'll block her out of everything. I won't tell her any plans. I just want to tell her I love her. Just one last time. Please? I'm begging you?!" I cry.

Wow, is this what I've been reduced to? Begging this monster to let me speak to my mate.

He looks so lost in thought. Suddenly the collar is removed. I can feel her stronger now.

He puts a regular silver one on. It makes it hard to contact her, but I'll be able to.

" You make one mistake and she dies. " he growled.

I nod furiously.

' Amber!!" I cry over our mind link.

I can feel her freeze. I can hear what she's hearing and all talking goes quiet.

' Connor?' She says back.

" Amber. I don't got much time. I wanted to hear your voice one last time. ' I cry.

I feel her sadness and concern. I feel her trying to search my mind, but I'm blocking her. I don't want her to feel all this pain. It is now almost all of my body that's hurting.

' Connor your not making any sense. I can't read your mind. What's going on?!' She says.

' I'm blocking you from feeling the pain. You can't know anything or he will kill you. I need to know Amber. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You're the best things that's ever happened to me. ' I say.

' Connor?' She asks.

' Amber, will you marry me?' I ask.

She doesn't even hesitate. I can feel her crying. ' Yes Connor. Yes I will. I love you so much. Please stay strong for me. Yes. ' she cries.

' Always. I love you too. Forever and always. ' I Says back. Then the other collar is placed back on and everything is blocked again. I can't feel her.

The lain it too much and my mind feels like it's about to explode. I felt him in my mind the entire time. He knows I didn't say anything wrong to her.

He refuses to say anything else. Everything in my mind is starting to blur. My memories, my thoughts. My mate bond.

Everything is blurring until I can't feel anything anymore and I just feel numb.

I almost black out and then something is out in my arm. The pain stops and o can't remember anything. All I know is my name.

I don't even know what's going on here. I look up at this strange guy in front of me.

" Do you know who I am?" He Asks.

I look at him confused. I shake my head. " No I don't. "

" Who are you?" He Asks.

" I'm Connor. The Blue Eyed Healer." I say.

" What else do you know?" He Asks.

" Nothing else Sir. Everything is a blur. " I say.

He laughs. " It worked. Well Connor. My name is Fenris. You can call me Alpha. Welcome to the Rogues. "

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This will be the last one in Connor's POV for a long while. The next chapter will be in Amber's POV. Until then guys :-)